Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Can someone give my time back?

I expected an easy tramp considering my form, mentality and condition. But guess what, the 2nd place in my group finalist nightmare catched me. This thing made me raise some serious questions, but it seems it s only happening to me.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I expected an easy tramp considering my form, mentality and condition. But guess what, the 2nd place in my group finalist nightmare catched me. This thing made me raise some serious questions, but it seems it s only happening to me.
    As I said before it was the opposite for me I was the second place in the group and I was much better than the opponent, I lost on penalties unfortunately but I decided to ignore it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People don't understand my reaction because they didn't felt what I felt.
    Losing 3 times out of 3 times against a 2nd place opponent in my group in the final.
    Only the CL final to be the hardest game I ever witness.
    Having a big advantage over the opponent yet your superstars to fade. You people react like this thing should happen on a regular basis and we should just accept it.This shouldn t happen and idc how the engine works in the final.
    All I want to know is why this happens to me, and only in this game, and only against the 2nd place of my group
    Does Nordeus give his players drugs or what? Do they give my players laxatives?
    I know I won t get the answer but I want to know if this was premeditated or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    As I said before it was the opposite for me I was the second place in the group and I was much better than the opponent, I lost on penalties unfortunately but I decided to ignore it.

At least you got out of the 90s minutes. 😆

Max
    At least you got out of the 90s minutes.
    I know

Max
    Does Nordeus give his players drugs or what? Do they give my players laxatives?
    Your players legged it to the toilets in the stadium and the other team got somd steroids to keep your team out

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Your players legged it to the toilets in the stadium and the other team got somd steroids to keep your team out

That would explain a lot actually, haven't seen my attackers the whole game. They must have had diarrhea or something 😂😂😉

Max
    That would explain a lot actually, haven't seen my attackers the whole game. They must have had diarrhea or something
    I know it does, they had diarrhoea alright

@Superdunk

Sorry to hear that. Like some of us mentioned earlier this season. Nordeus hears all and might jinx it for you. I have had 3 finals so far and the first 2 were tough wins against very weak opponents. Both 30 plus percent weaker but only win 1-0 with defenders getting MOM and 1 requiring a sub to score. I learnt never to take my opponents for granted no matter how weak they seem. You never know if the script gives them a 20 percent quality boost to make it more interesting.

Yup all of us go through it but like you mentioned there are ways to overcome the troll in one of your season summary posts. Its whether we make the right decisions during the crucial moments.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 01-04-2020 at 06:39 AM.

The only thing that you will gain by being disrespectful is odium to you. As khris said, you don't know how the game with works, the game engine isn't like you think. Your 9* weren't chosen to be decisive in the match. You didn't act right, you didn't approach the game right and that's what you got. Next time be more careful and ofc more politely )

Top Eleven YouTube channel:Miltiadis K
    talisman likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast