Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Can someone give my time back?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    No, Max ! Cause this isn t a isolated incident. I ve lost 2 out of 3 finals in CL while being 25+ better.
    i can t move on from this and might step away from the game for good.
    because of 180 minutes i lost 4 trophies.
    Look, I understand but I decided to move on from the game I understand it isn’t an isolation but you can’t change something that has happened, although I do agree something might have happened, it is over now, I am not siding with either of you here I am just saying it is better to leave this behind because the game finished about 5 hours ago and there is nothing you can do to change it. Look, yes unfortunately you lost your final and your perfect record , but you can win next season, it is ok to lose sometimes but not in the way you did. Ok enough has been said on my part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max
    No, Max ! Cause this isn t a isolated incident. I ve lost my 2 out of 3 finals in CL while being 25+ better.
    I think that you should move away from the game as I feel it is best for you, no more ‘trolls’ for you

milpol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    ok but both don't use expressions that insult the other.
    What will u say about the clown one? At tell me who is wrong here. The clown is a very strong insulation.at least for someone who is trying to revive this community xD

Top Eleven YouTube channel:Miltiadis K
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

No, Max ! Cause this isn t a isolated incident. I ve lost 2 out of 3 finals in CL while being 25+ better.
    There's one thing you can't do,and is play against the own game.25+ isn't a high distance since the beatability margin was increased till 60%. Your 9*s wherent selected for the engine to be determinant so they were discarded, and a empty midfield, starting with normal ment' which creates a empty space + 2 attack players discarded simply determinated the match.

Next time, start defensive. Test what side works better to focuss passing, check out well the possession bar to know where is the real center and try have the control by testing orders just for a few seconds, because u only need 2-3 seconds to switch to attacking and see the bar reaction. And if the game discard your 9*'s sub them.

Wait, what? I ve played against the game itself?
    How does the discard players work? How is it related to football? What s my fault that the game decided to discard the players?
    I m still around, LOL!

I think there is some AIDS behind the 2nd place in your group, both finals i lost were played against the 2nd place of my group. The one i won, the 2nd place lost in the semis.
    Is this thing real? or is it happening just to me?
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    I think there is some AIDS behind the 2nd place in your group, both finals i lost were played against the 2nd place of my group. The one i won, the 2nd place lost in the semis.
    Is this thing real? or is it happening just to me?
    I scraped by the second place in the final, I got a lucky goal but the manager was pretty decent, around 10% weaker. The opposite happened to me, I lost a final in my 2nd season as a top eleven manager, and I was second in the group to a weaker team and I lost the final to him, Idid not care too much at the time as I won the league comfortably that season and made the cup Quarter Finals, I was proud of myself with that season a few years ago.

SuperDunk likes this.

Wait, what? I ve played against the game itself?
    How does the discard players work? How is it related to football? What s my fault that the game decided to discard the players?
    You can learn, how the game works. Or you can play and go in your own. The variability of scenarios is created by selectig different players as protagonists, different conditionants, because this is a game, so basically a programmed engine which have parameters to do the simulation and create a realistic situation.

You need to play more.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    You can learn, how the game works. Or you can play and go in your own. The variability of scenarios is created by selectig different players as protagonists, different conditionants, because this is a game, so basically a programmed engine which have parameters to do the simulation and create a realistic situation.

You need to play more.
    Yes, the part that is a game i understand, but saying that the game decided to discard my Ronaldo and Bale because that s how it wants in order to keep it realistic, ohhhhhh hold down a second, it s absurde ! Big players play in big games, and that s what my Ronaldo did bar this game.
    Saying that in order to understand this game more, i need to lose more finals because heck, that s what the game wants, to ruin your perfect season in the most important game, heheeeeee i don t want to.
    Thank you but no thank you.
    I m still around, LOL!

@khris
    "you need to lose more CL finals to understand the game"-2020
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast