Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Can someone give my time back?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Thought you d get away with it making me lose the CL final at lvl 2, but now this?
    this is unacceptable
    I feel horrible for you, even though my quality was around his, I lost my first 3 finals to crap teams yet I still played in my quest for the first one, I got 2 back to back and I was thrilled so I quit playing for trophies and just supporting other teams, that guy has probably trolled 3 teams to win 3 consecutive champions leagues and it is totally unacceptable, you almost had a 51/51 season and it had to be ruined by a stupid result such as this crap, I am was surprised that I saw you lose, but also it is expected, not only did you lose your perfect season but also potentially 2 trophies,

This is what you should do, you should play a friendly against him and see if you win, you probably will, this will see if it is a troll (which it is) but just to consolidate it.

If you quit I do not blame you, no need to waste your time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SuperDunk likes this.

Difference is i have 2 9* wingers that didn t do a thing the whole game compared to you.
    At least u scored 1 idc whoever was that
    While me scored 0 how bout dat
    Its literally same thing if game doesnt want us to win, it can do anything that it wants by predetermining our attackers' bad performance or giving superb gk to opponent

Sent from my CPH1901 using Tapatalk

Can someone give my time back?-prem1.jpg
    Can someone give my time back?-prem2.jpg
    Can someone give my time back?-prem3.jpgCan someone give my time back?-untitled.jpg
    It happened twice in 3 seasons, this **** is premeditated....
    I m still around, LOL!

Difference is i have 2 9* wingers that didn t do a thing the whole game compared to you.
    At least if you had bought a good sub attacker or two, and replaced them, they might perform better than your attackers
    But nothing can deny gk superb performance imo

Margins SuperDunk, margins. I told u that our comp margins were fair, and this is the same situation now with you supposingly been the fav, inside a beatability margin which is close, and now you can see, how it works.

Pro
    @heavensAAA you can t be serious, my defence conceded 20 times in 48 games and now conceded 2 in the final.
    It s not the defence, it s the game that wanted me to lose.
    The game engine is that random and similarly trying to troll me as well. My attack scored 54 goals in 10 ties in cup, yet I could only score from an early corner in the final, then missing everything for 115 minutes. The only saving grace was my attackers scoring the penalties and got away with it.

Horrible final to lose there. We all feel for you.

Difficult for you to take in anything now for sure, though as said before it may be better with a few good subs on the bench to hopefully shake things up when needed. No pun intended there.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ChocoLove View Post
    At least if you had bought a good sub attacker or two, and replaced them, they might perform better than your attackers
    But nothing can deny gk superb performance imo

You are right there that superb pk cannot be beaten. The only way to do a beat him is to a Louis Van Gaal: via PK with a subbed-in PK stopper:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/28180956
    ChocoLove likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Thought you d get away with it making me lose the CL final at lvl 2, but now this?
    this is unacceptable
    Wow SuperDunk finally arrived in the world of Top Eleven. It happens to everyone, no matter how much better your team is, you won't win every single game. Within like 40%+ quality difference there are always troll results.
    Last edited by Der_Ryan_M; 01-03-2020 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Wow SuperDunk finally arrived in the world of Top Eleven. It happens to everyone, no matter how much better your team is, you won't win every single game.
    I arrived much earlier than people think, but this is the 2nd time in 3 seasons when it happens in this specifical final .
    I m still around, LOL!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    If you want to win titles, the game has a specific way of playing (and it's well explained at Tutorials section).
    If you want to have fun with farming and building 9* players or mutants, yes, this s..t sometimes happens.
    I never had an 8* player, no need to spend my time like that
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast