Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Can someone give my time back?

You didn't understand that counter attack thing. Do you really think that playing with counter attacks,means "scoring with counter attacks" .playing with counter attacks means, I sit back, I play with a fast tempo and I'm trying to kill the opposition defense with more shots than passes

Top Eleven YouTube channel:Miltiadis K
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

That's why you had nearly the same shoots xD

Gotta call Mourinho s help and say i am talking with an idiot, and it s not disrespectful in any way it s the truth. Calling his team equal, da fuk is wrong with you dude? are you blind or something? strong defense? are you insane? i have double the better defense he had, and saying my formation is bad when i won in the cup 5-2 4-0 against the same formation. Get out of my topic, you re not welcomed here.
    I m still around, LOL!

H I'm sorry, I saw your first picture in your long text

I go whenever the f*ck I want. Not where you are telling me. Go and learn how to play this game and then talk to me like this )

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Gotta call Mourinho s help and say i am talking with an idiot, and it s not disrespectful in any way it s the truth. Calling his team equal, da fuk is wrong with you dude? are you blind or something? strong defense? are you insane? i have double the better defense he had, and saying my formation is bad when i won in the cup 5-2 4-0 against the same formation. Get out of my topic, you re not welcomed here.
    I don't care if you have won again with this ****ty formation. You are so much better (as you say) and you go with 6 defenders. What a brilliant way to counter 3 attackers

I didn t had any problem with the formation the whole season and now i lose, now i am suddenly to blame.
    for what? conceding in the 2nd minute a shocker goal with normal mentality and then changing it the whole game to score a goal in attacking/hard attacking with no result, while other people score 3 goals in 5 mins with hard attacking.
    CBA with this non sense anymore.
    I m still around, LOL!

Go and play Minecraft then and don't waste our time trying to give you a logical explanation which you like

There is no logical explanaition idiot, and stop inventing excuses for why i did lose.
    You just anihilated the fact i have 147% attack and concentrated on my defense, but you didn t found a logical explanaition for why my attack didn t score the goal i needed even tho i played high pressing and attacking/hard attacking.
    Clown, that s what you are.
    I m still around, LOL!

"I have better team I will win "

Get this in your face and go and play Minecraft instead. Your attitude shows really who is the clown here.

If there is no logical explanation why you are still playing it and you make this thread/nonsense posts ???

I am making this thread to demask the shaddy ways NORDEUS do to some managers and stop them from winning.
    I am still playing and might play because i have a nice association going on, and i would let my friends down.
    It s not about i have a better team i win scenario, is about having a 25% rating difference and a 147% attack that didn t score in a game, while averaging 5 goals per game.
    So you are the clown here, the only game that went wrong for me in the whole season was this, even tho i faced tougher opposition before i reached the final.
    Same thing happened to me at lvl 2, i lost 3-4 to a 27% weaker team while i won 8-0 in a game vs a -10% team i think, or closer to that.
    NON-SENSE, THIS IS WHAT IT IS
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast