Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] Upcoming Transfer Changes - 5th of January

Convert Nego's in a Tempo-Loans middle season market with accessible prices.^^

Hello everyone, is the new season already starting? #RF #TopEleven2020

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
    khris and SausyFC like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Frans View Post

Tomorrow, in 7-8 hours will start the season 127

Max

No, daily maintenance will start at 2:30 am and then the new season will start

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ric Frans likes this.

Pro

Not yet, it’s tomorrow. New season always start on Sundays after GMT 10.30am.

Only start joining after the above time, or else you will be promoted with a 40% team in league level 2 with minimal funds.

Or you could take up such an impossible challenge and win a treble to show off your skills.
    Ric Frans likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Tomorrow, in 7-8 hours will start the season 127
    U mean the season will start in 6th Jan? TE admins uses local UK hours, right? By the way, my local clock benchmark is Indonesia GMT+7:00 as i'm living Pekanbaru [one of my many provinces in Indonesia].

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Not yet, it’s tomorrow. New season always start on Sundays after GMT 10.30am.

Only start joining after the above time, or else you will be promoted with a 40% team in league level 2 with minimal funds.

Or you could take up such an impossible challenge and win a treble to show off your skills.
    Alrighty then... Thanks for ur information, my friend.. By the way, i'm new here on TE forums but not on the game

Addicted
    They made tweak to dead feature making it even more dead . So now they gonna burn that corpses. Alleluja!
    I dont know how others imagine that negotiations bull**** but i only are going to buy from here if i gonna tank and for that reason i would need new player to change something in my team. Here are not other reason i buy these players. If i gonna promote to next level and never ever buy from nego. Sorry, total crap

Max

[Announcement] Upcoming Transfer Changes - 5th of January

U mean the season will start in 6th Jan? TE admins uses local UK hours, right? By the way, my local clock benchmark is Indonesia GMT+7:00 as i'm living Pekanbaru [one of my many provinces in Indonesia].

No man, it will start on the 5th of January, well based on GMT +0 it will start at 2:30am. I think it is the same, 2:30 am in every time zone is when daily maitence starts, and potential matches do not start until 3:30 in the morning although you will unlikely get any games at that time you might so be wary of that.

Oh and I forgot enjoy the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Max; 01-04-2020 at 08:30 PM.
    Ric Frans likes this.

Wait... So u mean the season will start on 5th Jan Sunday morning about GMT 10:30?? TE admins uses local UK hours, right?? By the way, my local clock benchmark is Indonesia GMT+7:00 as i'm living Pekanbaru [one of my many provinces in Indonesia]

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast