Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] Upcoming Transfer Changes - 5th of January

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

[Announcement] Upcoming Transfer Changes - 5th of January

Hi Managers,

As we head into the new season, we’ll be making some small necessary changes to some of the transfer channels in Top Eleven.

Scaleable Auction Prices

As part of more players joining your club every season, we’ve made small tweaks to how players can be sold. Adjusting the price to the player’s quality will increase the chances of selling them.

Negotiations - Limited to One Successful Transfer Between Two Clubs

Managers will only be able to complete one transfer in either direction between each other during each Negotiation window. Once you make an offer to a club, you won’t be able to make a second one to that club until the offer is accepted, the offer expires or it is denied.

Adding to the above from a reply below: Managers can still negotiate with as many clubs as they'd like. This change brings one successful transfer in either direction between two clubs. So Club A can buy one player from Club B, and Club B can buy one player from Club A. Club A then wouldn’t be able to make another offer to Club B after that, and vice versa.

These changes will be live from the beginning of Season 127 on the 5th of January, so get ready to slightly adjust your club building strategy to accommodate these upcoming tweaks.

Max

Really, one successful transfer per club, why are you doing this, negotiations was better in 2017/18

I like the other updates though. (I suppose)
    Last edited by Max; 06-12-2020 at 09:15 PM.

Famous
    So you're keeping negotiations? What's the point?

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Really, one successful transfer per club
    Thanks for this, I’ve edited my post for clarity. It’s not one successful transfer per window, it’s one successful transfer in either direction between two clubs. So Club A can buy one player from Club B, and Club B can buy one player from Club A. Club A then wouldn’t be able to make another offer to Club B after that, and vice versa. You can still negotiate with as many clubs as you like.

Max

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Thanks for this, I’ve edited my post for clarity. It’s not one successful transfer per window, it’s one successful transfer in either direction between two clubs. So Club A can buy one player from Club B, and Club B can buy one player from Club A. Club A then wouldn’t be able to make another offer to Club B after that, and vice versa. You can still negotiate with as many clubs as you like.
    Oh ok thanks for that.
    Last edited by Max; 05-15-2020 at 11:21 AM.
    SausyFC likes this.

Apprentice
    cry baby always complain,,,so remove negotation also,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, nordeus and sausy
    for what reason it is being carried out?

If you changed the negociations in buying only 1 transfer from a club per season and still keeping it in the last week of the season is useless.
    COMPLETELY POINTLESS, might as well remove the feature completely.
    I m still around, LOL!

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    If you changed the negociations in buying only 1 transfer from a club per season and still keeping it in the last week of the season is useless.
    COMPLETELY POINTLESS, might as well remove the feature completely.
    It's not one transfer per season. It is one successful transfer between two clubs per season - you can still negotiate with as many clubs as you like, but you can only buy one player from the same club.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    It's not one transfer per season. It is one successful transfer between two clubs per season - you can still negotiate with as many clubs as you like, but you can only buy one player from the same club.
    heck get rid of negotiations

Addicted
    no rid of it, just make it avaliable in first week instead last or another option to players do not drop stars and come in first day of season in new club, like youth academy players. Tbh i dont buy players via negotiations as they looks now
    P.S. can you do something about those ridicolous offers of 0 tokens, at least allow it to train and raise bonuses to players, it is idiotic that someone can make offer 0 token to my player and it practicaly play with low bonus, and it is more ridicolous if offer come from someone whos team or friend team play in same league as me and that way lower bonuses on my team
    NUNO FC likes this.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast