Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] Upcoming Transfer Changes - 5th of January

@MaxMcclean MNK Kaskada is like lvl 80 or something
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max

[Announcement] Upcoming Transfer Changes - 5th of January

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    @MaxMcclean MNK Kaskada is like lvl 80 or something
    Oh yeah I know that, I forgot, well, not many managers are at such a high level.
    Last edited by Max; 07-30-2020 at 11:17 AM.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Addicted
    I have pride to be cutted to the pieces by mnk kaskada team on friday in asso matches
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Apprentice
    So with this change it stops some of the issues relating to assoc selling on players to their members....with that in mind bring back nego's from day 1.

Quote Originally Posted by pleasures View Post
    So with this change it stops some of the issues relating to assoc selling on players to their members....with that in mind bring back nego's from day 1.
    They have no interest in doing that until they find a new way of taking our money or in game hardly colected values.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Negotiations - Limited to One Successful Transfer Between Two Clubs
    Just to clarify, if possible please.

Does it apply to transfer window, or to whole history between clubs?

Why are Nordeus even wasting time fine tuning something that is useless to 95% of managers because 95% of managers dont/wont use it ? When will you work it out that we arent going to buy players for big costs in the last week of season. Effectively you buy a 99% player and get a 79% player a week later who is also a year older.

Why not implement this new change but open Negotiations up for the whole season or at least from day 8 ,same as Academy Day ?

While we are at it lets mention another tweak that makes 18 /19 yo players of any sort of quality in the transfer market about as rare as a Lotto win. It could well be my last season because I dont have the time to spend waiting several days for the virtually impossible appearance of the player I want and even then I will have to spend a fortune to try to get him. Just about finished with this game.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Because the devs f.... up the training, the unlimited skills and the mutants, they can't fix it, they destroyed negotiations and now playing Police and thieves with the few guys who are doing upselling.

Addicted
    they also destroyed the ads

Dreamer
    )) i like coming once in a while and read comments here. people are still complaining about same things like half a year ago. nothing changed and nothing will change, but they still complain. that's funny and painful at the same time, watching people be angry on every decision devs make, but still don't abandon their teams.
    one says that they destroyed that thing, other says they destroyed the other thing... come on guys, be serious... the entire game is destroyed for a long time. it's unplayable, it's beyond any kind of repair. i don't even know why you guys keep struggling. matches are fixed, associations are more than fixed, transfers are completely trash, negotiations are useless, training system is crap, cup and CL draw system is crap as well, live animations are completely idiotic and the same from the time they were introduced, events are also fixed and only made for tankers and the list goes on and on.
    there's nothing left in this game from the 2014 version when i started. NOTHING. but that's happening when you put the money side in front of the game itself.
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast