Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] Upcoming Transfer Changes - 5th of January

@funker
    The game is broken and I agree with your ideas.
    The only thing that makes me still wanna play the game is my association and the people beyond that became my friends.
    Palash Mitra likes this.

Addicted
    Consider the negociation windows similar to those in real life start-middle-end of season

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Consider the negociation windows similar to those in real life start-middle-end of season
    Lol, what a comparison....
    In real life the football level stays the same, it doesn't drop every season.

Good restriction for negotiations. This should help limit abuse using multiple accounts.
    NUNO FC likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by theclubofwins View Post
    they also destroyed the ads
    They did, they would disable themselves and you would have to restart the app to get them to download, also you had to see them fail to load which was annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Good restriction for negotiations. This should help limit abuse using multiple accounts.
    Ok, the restriction Is ok, but it annoys that they move it to the last week of the season as your player will decrease by 20% in a week, I still wish they where there all season.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Ok, the restriction Is ok, but it annoys that they move it to the last week of the season as your player will decrease by 20% in a week, I still wish they where there all season.

True. I wouldnt buy a 99 quality player during the final week too. Doesn't make sense.

Rookie
    Lolz, interesting topic.
    I haven't looked at negotiations tab for a while.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    True. I wouldnt buy a 99 quality player during the final week too. Doesn't make sense.
    Yes, absolutely right there.

The only possible exception is only when we will end up staying in the same division against our will, say we have a horribly tough league and cannot get top 8 even after we have tried our best (not tanking!).

In this rare case (which I hope won’t happen to anyone), then it could be a very good chance to sign a whole lot of 18yo 99% 3-positions with SA at a very low T cost (probably 8+3+3 each could be enough) from higher level managers than us, then we could start the following season with a great team of 19yo 100%+ players and should be able to maintain a very strong side for several seasons.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Thanks for this, I’ve edited my post for clarity. It’s not one successful transfer per window, it’s one successful transfer in either direction between two clubs. So Club A can buy one player from Club B, and Club B can buy one player from Club A. Club A then wouldn’t be able to make another offer to Club B after that, and vice versa. You can still negotiate with as many clubs as you like.
    As other people said before me, this is a GOOD change, BUT you need to change the negociations period, Back to ANYTIME! NO point buying a player in last week!!
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast