Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: Season 127 - Are you ready?

Max

Season 127 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    5-0 gotta hurt so bad, is it?
    Definitely, In the 904 matches, I lost 25 home games from 454, and I lost won 401 and my heaviest defeat was 1 0-5 loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Max; 01-10-2020 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Everybody knows what it is at this stage, autocorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Define org, In the 904 matches, I lost 25 home games from 452, and I lost won 401 and my heaviest defeat was 1 0-5 loss.

some Barca Real 5-0 humiliation right there.
    I don t even know what my biggest defeat is tbh, i only recall the 3-1 defeat at lvl 3 when i benched my starters in the cup.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max

Good so far, I won 4-1 at home although it is the first goal I have conceded in the league all season but no big deal. Just 3 goals conceded so far in 8 games or something,

I know I said I will quit but I am the worst person in the world with making my mind up, I am not watching ads, I will only do that when I run out of resources and then build up, besides I am going for the league and cup because I was inactive last season due to my 1 month break.

The scorers are players I renamed after some forum members and some FB friends.

Last edited by Max; 01-10-2020 at 08:56 PM.

How is the cup, Max?
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    some Barca Real 5-0 humiliation right there.
    I don t even know what my biggest defeat is tbh, i only recall the 3-1 defeat at lvl 3 when i benched my starters in the cup.
    That was ages ago, in the CL Semi Final (I had one away too) but the one at home was to an old rival I had who won the treble each season, I am not sure where he is now as I left that account behind. That was in the Cup around of 16. And also that teams name was LoRdiNS FC,

Max

How is the cup, Max?
    Easy, most teams are kind of useless once I build my team up, I will wait to build up more tokens and then I will go for it. My team is bad now, but it will be back to standard soon

Would be nice to update us with your cup form also, you should have an easy path to the trophy considering the quality you had at the start of the season.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Would be nice to update us with your cup form also, you should have an easy path to the trophy considering the quality you had at the start of the season.
    It should be. We will see how we go, hoping for at least 35 wins out of 37.

5-0 gotta hurt so bad, is it?
    Not as bad as I thought it would. After 3-0 he was just walking over my corpse.

Got to find a way to reverse this when we meet again in two weeks. He won't be dropping many points...
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

My investment for this season is meaningless, Ps Mulosari is out of the cup competition.

Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast