Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: Season 127 - Are you ready?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    The bad thing is i need 2 wins, 1 win 1 draw doesn t save me from winning the title.
    The 3rd place is wank against the 1st place even tho he has better players.
    The pressure is on me now. We ll see what will happen, maybe the game makes me drop points before these games.
    We will see, typically in the six seasons where I lost the title where I shouldn’t have, I dropped points in the games leading up to the decider, but hopefully you won’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SuperDunk and maloukees like this.

Famous
    Yeaahhh.... great comeback of my team after a 2-1 defeat in the away gamein the CL ...i had to win in the home game today...

Well i won with 5-0 so still change to defend my title in the CL back to back

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Yeaahhh.... great comeback of my team after a 2-1 defeat in the away gamein the CL ...i had to win in the home game today...

Well i won with 5-0 so still change to defend my title in the CL back to back
    Good luck, I have done back to back before, and they were my only 2 Champions Leagues, I had a perfect run the first one so 13-0-0 and then 12-1-0 the second time, it was way harder then it looks with my record, The part where I had to retain my trophy was very difficult, I had so many hard opponents on the way during that second campaign, I drew 3-3 in the round of 16 in the first leg and I was nearly eliminated if it wasn’t for a 90th minute winner from my DC, even though I won the rest of my games, it was so difficult, especially the final, the last 5 games of that competition were 2-1, 0-8, 0-3, 3-0, 1-0. The my opponent in the Final where I was to retain it had a 7 star goalkeeper with a special ability and it wasn’t until the 88th minute, we broke the deadlock and won. It was way tougher the second time round, I had 3 even opponents in the group stage and got through that and then the path to retaining the trophy was tough as I said above, I hope you manage it but it won’t be easy.

And if you can, try win the cup too! The cup is tough but it is easier to win on the lower levels, I won 3 Cups in a row from levels 2-4 and lost in the final in level 5, so I made 4 cup finals in a row.

Some others won 4 cups in a row and 5 in a row on the lower levels, so if you have the resources to do it, give it a go.

Sorry for any typos as I am typing really quickly and I am on mobile.

maloukees likes this.

Just won 3-0 in both of my games today.
    The 1st place still keeps the 1 point lead.I still have 5 points advantage in the goal difference.

So my best player missed a penalty, scored a free kick and after that he got injured.
    I just don t understand what s up with missing penalties/ free kicks almost constantly.
    they might tweak my player...
    I m still around, LOL!

What s funny is that i have the game against the 1st place in 3 days, and tomorrow s game is also difficult.
    Can t take a break already from this...
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Just won 3-0 in both of my games today.
    The 1st place still keeps the 1 point lead.I still have 5 points advantage in the goal difference.

So my best player missed a penalty, scored a free kick and after that he got injured.
    I just don t understand what s up with missing penalties/ free kicks almost constantly.
    they might tweak my player...
    I have the same record as the first place guy, but I have a much stronger lead, I will be a massive bottle job if I let this slip, I never have with such a huge point advantage.

Well I might as well do my daily update here.

We got a comprehensive 0-9 away win, we have scored 53 and conceded 7 and we still have not conceded away and we have played 9 games, I have no idea why our home record is so poor.

5 wins out of 6 is 6% lower than my average seasonal home win rate of 89%, (to be fair overall in the entire season it is 91% but my away record is still perfect 100%)

I have scored 15 of my goals at home and 38 away and I conceded all of my goals at home in the league, I actually want to lose away in the league once to level this out. Only that one loss I am hoping for and then no more .

I made a record today (well joint) I have 22 wins out of 23 so far and that is my current record, I have a league match tomorrow where that can be broken since I drew Round 24 of that season. I am looking forward to the cup semi final first leg tomorrow.

Also I have by far the most goals in the league yet, I don’t have the top scorer, my team must have a few good scorers obviously.

Congratulations, Max. You can t slip with that lead, especially you have one of the strongest teams in the league if not the strongest.
    Start saving resources for the next season already. The double is yours.
    And thanks for supporting me in my league game.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Congratulations, Max. You can t slip with that lead, especially you have one of the strongest teams in the league if not the strongest.
    Start saving resources for the next season already. The double is yours.
    And thanks for supporting me in my league game.
    You are welcome, today I am starting to gather resources up for next season. I procrastinate a lot so today I will get a start on that.

Well this is getting pathetic. Just got knocked out of CL. Lost away 1-0, took the lead at home but conceded four after that. Opponent around 10% weaker than mine destroyed me.

I must be making the worst decisions ever. No wins over teams that are comparable to mine yet. Lost 0-5 at home to the only title contender two weeks ago. Lost all four games I tried in the Lunar challenge thingy... I don't get it. It's not like I am not mixing it up and making changes during the match if it's not working well. Nothing is going my way...

At least in the past it felt like the matches were 50/50 if I run into my equal as they should be, now I feel like I have to be labeled the favorite to win a match. FFS...
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

Addicted
    Just came back from a 3-0 loss in CL, by winning 4-0 where I scored the 4th goal at 86min. I lost two finals in the last two season, now the quest continues.

Already eliminated from Cup in QF, had won it last season.

This season’s league has the toughest draw so far: there are 8 active, high quality teams (including me), all of which I have been matched and struggled against over the past seasons. The leader I have never been able to beat, and he is still the strongest. I am 6th now, hopefully I will manage to qualify for CL next year.

Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast