Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: Season 127 - Are you ready?

@ Max

Awesome stuff. Congrats mate. Btw your mailbox is full. My reply couldn't go through.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    @ Max

Awesome stuff. Congrats mate. Btw your mailbox is full. My reply couldn't go through.
    Ok, that’s fine and thank you as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Famous
    Thanks Max,

Just won the first semi in the cup 5-1, solooks like my first cup final.

Still only 3 points ahead in the league on #2, and i think like 12 points on #3.. so its a run in the league.. i won all games there and the #2 only lost against me.

I guess i can give my update on my 2nd and final account i m playing right now.
    It s a level 2 account which won the league last season.
    I kept my best player and sold the rest. Right now my AVQ is 83.9% and i have a easy league, easy cup and rather easy CL with a 78% opponent.
    I should win the quad this season.
    I also have to mention i dont watch my games, rather the most important ones.
    Have watched 5-6 days out of 20 for ads, so it s mainly a honest work.
    Calculated that i will keep 4 players this season and my AVQ for the next season will be 50 something.
    Curious to see what opponents i will get.
    Also have to mention i have 70 Tokens, so not much...
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I guess i can give my update on my 2nd and final account i m playing right now.
    It s a level 2 account which won the league last season.
    I kept my best player and sold the rest. Right now my AVQ is 83.9% and i have a easy league, easy cup and rather easy CL with a 78% opponent.
    I should win the quad this season.
    I also have to mention i dont watch my games, rather the most important ones.
    Have watched 5-6 days out of 20 for ads, so it s mainly a honest work.
    Calculated that i will keep 4 players this season and my AVQ for the next season will be 50 something.
    Curious to see what opponents i will get.
    Also have to mention i have 70 Tokens, so not much...
    I might only win an average of 1-2 trophies a season, I am happy with that as I only have a small amount of tokens like 5-14 on me at any given time, I won 3 trophies 2 seasons in a row with a highly limited budget 2 comps and a super cup, I can only really get my team at highest to only 103% but that is only if I am highly active, it is only really 99-100%.

I spend ages looking for the right players and it pays off sometimes others it dosen’t.

My 2nd account that I never use is on level 16 and I abandoned it long ago, sometimes it finished in the top 2 or 3 without me even logging in the entire season.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Thanks Max,

Just won the first semi in the cup 5-1, solooks like my first cup final.

Still only 3 points ahead in the league on #2, and i think like 12 points on #3.. so its a run in the league.. i won all games there and the #2 only lost against me.
    Good luck with that.

There are big differences between my 2 accounts:
    1 has 700 T, the other has 70T
    1 pays less than it earns through logging in daily on players, the other pays 40+ Tokens.
    1 has a platinum association, 1 has a gold 2 association ( so 100 vs 30 T every season).
    So yeah, it is quite a challenge to manage such a smallish club, but my opponents don t seem to give me trouble so far.
    But the biggest difference in my opinion is the training level, one has 23 and the other 60. Big difference.
    I m still around, LOL!

The other title contender that beat me two weeks ago at my stadium 0-5, I got him now, late 1-2 victory. Revenge is sweet.

Would have been such a tight race if he won today as we would have been level on points with a close goal difference, but now I am six points clear. 13 consecutive league wins at the moment, can't picture myself losing the league now.

I guess training some of the players will be my priority for the remaining ten days, and hopefully my best performer finishes as top goalscorer again for another finishing boost, two goals behind at the moment. Champions League was a huge flop from me, I will have to "study" the game more, because some of these disappointing results can't be just a result of T11 trolling.
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRedDevil View Post
    The other title contender that beat me two weeks ago at my stadium 0-5, I got him now, late 1-2 victory. Revenge is sweet.

Would have been such a tight race if he won today as we would have been level on points with a close goal difference, but now I am six points clear. 13 consecutive league wins at the moment, can't picture myself losing the league now.

I guess training some of the players will be my priority for the remaining ten days, and hopefully my best performer finishes as top goalscorer again for another finishing boost, two goals behind at the moment. Champions League was a huge flop from me, I will have to "study" the game more, because some of these disappointing results can't be just a result of T11 trolling.
    Well you did say this about 2 weeks ago.

“Had a look at the Champions League. I will have my chances to go far judging by all the opponents. No standout team that is a clear favorite over everyone else.

Anyway, 33-4-0 last season, but I began this one with a loss in the first cup round at home to a team 30% worse than mine. My goalkeeper, defender, right back, two wingers and two strikers were all on fire. But he had five 2 star players who easily handled it all and beat me 0-1 at my stadium. Makes sense

The question is, did I just happen to dodge a bullet by avoiding the troll result in some hugely important game, or are Nordeus giving me the subtle "You've had your one month of fun, now you suffer” message”

Well I think Nordeus certainly gave you the "You've had your one month of fun, now you suffer” message, because you said you were a flop in the CL.

Hopefully you win the league and the cup if you are still in it.

Max

Season 127 - Are you ready?

We got an OK 7-1 win vs inferior opposition but as usual , I find something to complain about, I am very disappointed we conceded that goal we have conceded every single one of our goals at home and not away, 8 in 7 is a very poor defensive record where usually we conceded 3! I might get rid of my defenders that like away games. We have won them all by t we concede at home and lose our games at home, (typical troll eleven) I’m expecting 6 clean sheets at home from the last 6 and it better be like that, if not 5 clean sheets with one goal conceded I might let slide.

At least we have our cup semi final and 2nd place slipped up again giving us a 10 point lead.

Last edited by Max; 01-22-2020 at 04:59 PM.
    SuperDunk likes this.

Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast