Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: Season 127 - Are you ready?

Max

Season 127 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Nah, 3 lost finals out of 4 would be the nail in the coffin and might quit for good. I won t take that.
    For now I might face 111 or 112 in the CL final and I am 117,5 with couple of mini mutants. I go small favorite but should see how my team improves in a week.
    I won 6-1 at home in the league, yet another goal conceded at home and still none away.

And of course look what minute it’s was scored in the little eegit E Garner decides to score in the 86th minute to ruin the match entirely for me.

Not too disappointed anymore as I checked the stats, we had 86% shot efficiency lol

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    Last edited by Max; 01-25-2020 at 09:24 AM.
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I won 6-1 at home in the league, yet another goal conceded at home and still none away.

And of course look what minute it’s was scored in the little eegit E Garner decides to score in the 86th minute to ruin the match entirely for me.

It s just a goal, trophy is what matters in the end, not goals conceded.

Max

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    It s just a goal, trophy is what matters in the end, not goals conceded.
    Good point but I love my stats and I like my defensive records, that and the league will be fine, I just like things more evened out, my away form is better for no reason except for ‘troll eleven’ I am so far ahead I don’t really care any more, I want to make a clean sheet at home to ensure my team can defend, away my team is amazing at defending, but at home it is like 2013/14 Liverpool, 9 goals in 8 games where the average goals conceded at home is 0.4, really?

This will make it go to like 0.45.

Lol I make a big deal over a goal because they are mid table teams.

To me it is like having Liverpool and Tranmere (no offence to any Tranmeere fans on the frorum) playing at Anfield and in each game, Tranmere rovers scores a goal, that would never happen maybe once or twice in 8 games, not NINE times in 8, just a bit strange.

I am playing a 27% weaker team away from home tomorrow, these are the only team who beat me, which was 0-3, (what a troll that was) I expect a 0-5 win over him tomorrow, no goals conceded whatsoever.

Lol I am being unreasonable but do you get my point? It irks me a lot to concede at home, I don’t care though if I concede away, conceding more goals away than at home is normal because the Science of home advantage should be at play here (it is completely non existent in this game) 13 wins and 1 loss at home with. 11 goals conceded. Away from home it is a perfect 14-0-0 record with just 7 goals conceded, that is totally illogical maybe a 1 in 50 event yet it has happened before.

Top Eleven makes you want to like the away games yet, that’s the way it shouldn’t be, I hate the fact my home performances are worse, my expectations are that my home form must be better than my away form because that is what happens in almost every case with each team.

Most of the big games I have lost such as a title decider have been lost at home and away from home, I have won more times.

Your home form in most cases should be batter than your away form.

Unless of course if your team is Crystal Palace (Lol) besides that is not a Jew trend for them, last season they picked up 20 points at home and 29 points away which they were the only team to do so that season except Huddersfield (who picked up one more point away from home than at home)

Last edited by Max; 01-25-2020 at 01:06 AM.
    maloukees likes this.

Straight red for my best defender so I will miss him in the cup finals

Is it me or is it a lot tougher to get young fast trainers in auctions? Recommended players on the other hand now seem alot more enticing

Famous
    Made it to my first cup final yesterday with my new team..... today I won 4-0 from the #3 in the league... we are now 19 points lose from #3..

Only #2 is still only 3 points behind us (if he wins his today league match)... This wednesday is the game for the league between us... Hope I get many support from my friends...

Tonight I defend a 2-1 lead to reach the next round in the CL..... So still going strong for all the trophy.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    I had 7 players with 1 yellow for CL. Kept playing them in hope that they will get suspended before the matches get tough. Only managed to get 1 cleared so still 6 left with 1 more easy match remaining. Hard tackling didnt help either.

Seems like I might miss some key players for the semis and finals of CL
    I got lucky once, I mean, I was blessed, back in November when I was going for back to back Champions Leagues. So when we we went into the semi finals we played an even team who scored 49 goals in the competition and we scored only 37 leading up to this, we won the first leg 0-3 and by then I had 6 or 7 yellows or something, so I couldn’t really replace the team in risk of losing my lead and getting humiliated at home, so I played that team with all the yellow cards, and we won 3-0 and got no injuries or anymore yellow cards, that was the ideal scenario which we achieved.

Max

From this troll.

To this win

We are still killing it in the competitions (although just 2 this season because the break) 28 wins out of 29. Our defensive record is poor but we are going for the double (the guy is 6% stronger than us) but since we beat a 15% stronger opponent 9-4 on aggregate, we should have no problems, This has been a great season, next season we will win everything hopefully.

The only loss of the season was the troll above.

That team was bad, only one or two good players and the rest were not up for it.

They got 2 yellow cards in the same minute, I would say for the initial foul and then for dissent.

We still have not conceded away in the league after 11 matches, we will conceded at home tomorrow though (as usual) but still)

The league table now. I will watch ads and my work is done for today.

Look at this, their goalkeeper got a 7.0 rating after letting in just the six goals .

Last edited by Max; 01-25-2020 at 11:19 AM.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Straight red for my best defender so I will miss him in the cup finals

Is it me or is it a lot tougher to get young fast trainers in auctions? Recommended players on the other hand now seem alot more enticing
    Yes, sometimes it happens. Can either go attacking with 1 more DMC or MC, or play a defensive shape to counter.

Indeed I haven’t seen any 3-positions+SA 18yo 95%+ in the first 2 weeks at all in my server (probably they popped up when I was sleeping or not watching?), so what I have been looking at is the 18yo daily player. We do need spend a few T to get 18yo in auctions for the engine to prompt that position, and those few 18yo can form part of the bench as well.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Max

Troll eleven is not letting me log in, I have really good 4G, lol never mind as soon as I say that, it lets me log in, anyway the second place won again so we are still 12 points clear.

Famous
    Yeah.... just qualfy for the semis of the CL...

Still go for all the trophy

Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast