Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: Season 127 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I got lucky once, I mean, I was blessed, back in November when I was going for back to back Champions Leagues. So when we we went into the semi finals we played an even team who scored 49 goals in the competition and we scored only 37 leading up to this, we won the first leg 0-3 and by then I had 6 or 7 yellows or something, so I couldn’t really replace the team in risk of losing my lead and getting humiliated at home, so I played that team with all the yellow cards, and we won 3-0 and got no injuries or anymore yellow cards, that was the ideal scenario which we achieved.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    Hopefully i have that kind of luck. Didn't play my main team today for QF 2nd Leg but will do so in CL Semis. The worse case scenario would be to lose more than 2 players at a go. That might really have an impact on my defense.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Yes, sometimes it happens. Can either go attacking with 1 more DMC or MC, or play a defensive shape to counter.

Indeed I haven’t seen any 3-positions+SA 18yo 95%+ in the first 2 weeks at all in my server (probably they popped up when I was sleeping or not watching?), so what I have been looking at is the 18yo daily player. We do need spend a few T to get 18yo in auctions for the engine to prompt that position, and those few 18yo can form part of the bench as well.
    The good thing is my best bench player plays the position of the suspended player so I am more at ease. My total quality drop should be less than 3 percent for the match.

I don't even have such high expectations. Only wanted an 18-19 year old fast trainer with a single position or more with or without SA. Couldn't find any in auctions. Yes it seems the way to go about getting those young 18 or 19 year old FTs are via daily or recommended players. But their SA is always wrong. Seldom suitable for the position they play. What a waste
    HeavensAAA likes this.

In CL I ve won 2-1, qualified for the semifinals but I m going into the finals since my opponent is easy peasy.
    In the league won 10-0, but surprisingly Suazo only scored 1 goal just 1 goal.
    And now my opponents player leads the goalscoring charts with 3 goals.

Won 9-0 in the league and still lead 2 points the 2nd and 5 the 3rd place.
    What upsets me is that i scored 24 goals in the last 3 games and suazo scored only 2...I mean it is just random or the game wants to keep my Suazo away from the golden boot. Other explanaition i can t find...
    ST and AMR are balling while Suazo is missing...
    Suazo is an AML in a 3-1-2-3-1 formation. He is mostly known for the impact he used to have for my team in the past. He is 161 rating, so that can t be the problem.
    I m still around, LOL!

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    The good thing is my best bench player plays the position of the suspended player so I am more at ease. My total quality drop should be less than 3 percent for the match.

I don't even have such high expectations. Only wanted an 18-19 year old fast trainer with a single position or more with or without SA. Couldn't find any in auctions. Yes it seems the way to go about getting those young 18 or 19 year old FTs are via daily or recommended players. But their SA is always wrong. Seldom suitable for the position they play. What a waste
    Exactly. It’s been a few times when there are close to 90-95% of max value 18yo daily players prompted, but the SA is completely useless. Eg. DMC with freekick SA, MC with PK SA.

Probably GK is the only position that it can’t go wrong.
    Sillybq likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Won 9-0 in the league and still lead 2 points the 2nd and 5 the 3rd place.
    What upsets me is that i scored 24 goals in the last 3 games and suazo scored only 2...I mean it is just random or the game wants to keep my Suazo away from the golden boot. Other explanaition i can t find...
    ST and AMR are balling while Suazo is missing...
    Suazo is an AML in a 3-1-2-3-1 formation. He is mostly known for the impact he used to have for my team in the past. He is 161 rating, so that can t be the problem.
    As some may have already suggested, the ‘chemistry’ of how much the contributions your individual players would have changed as you have added new players into the team. And that is why I have kept faith with my 100% AMR with a new 140%+ AML from last season (most would have ‘upgraded’ that AMR with 2* differences) when everything clicks along smoothly with the other ST and midfielders are in the team for some 4 seasons for more together. Don’t fix if it ain’t broken.

In my opinion, the other important factor is the opponent’s formation. Eg. If our opponent is playing a 4-defender+DMC, putting our best player as AMC will just mean he would not get many chances, while without the DMC, 2 STs plus AMC means he should be assisting and scoring for fun. Generally I will move my top scorer to the wing area where he stays out quite wide to stay away from the DR. Staying close to central area just gives a chance for opponent DCs to help covering.

For times like now when you are willing to win less but score more by a particular player, it may make sense to put a 1v1 situation for all your other attacking players (to sacrifice for the team in occupying defenders) and try to create a free space for your Suazo to work in. Well, it may end up him assisting more than scoring more, but that’s how it works for me.

Season 127 - Are you ready?-b81e0047-5f6b-4179-b1d9-e4b62a4ce89c.jpg
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Added calendar of seasonal community comps planned for the season in the starting thread post. Will be added from now on in each seasonal thread.***

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Added calendar of seasonal community comps planned for the season in the starting thread post. Will be added from now on in each seasonal thread.***
    Ok that sounds good, it took me a second to understand but I’m fine with that, so in your original post at the bottom, you will put what community events you are planning for the season, that’s cool.

khris and milpol like this.

Yea. Very good

Top Eleven YouTube channel:Miltiadis K
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Ok that sounds good, it took me a second to understand but I’m fine with that, so in your original post at the bottom, you will put what community events you are planning for the season, that’s cool.

Yep, next season we have the World Cup II, the IIIrd Copa America in TE World Friends, some forum challenge again, and the classic 50T reward for activity, where usually is choosen some newcomer/active.

Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast