Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: Season 127 - Are you ready?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Yep, next season we have the World Cup II, the IIIrd Copa America in TE World Friends, some forum challenge again, and the classic 50T reward for activity, where usually is choosen some newcomer/active.
    Ok, my team is active enough again so I might take part in one of these competitions, I will think about it.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    khris likes this.

Start farming )

Top Eleven YouTube channel:Miltiadis K
    khris likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Start farming )

Top Eleven YouTube channel:Miltiadis K
    I am doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    As some may have already suggested, the ‘chemistry’ of how much the contributions your individual players would have changed as you have added new players into the team. And that is why I have kept faith with my 100% AMR with a new 140%+ AML from last season (most would have ‘upgraded’ that AMR with 2* differences) when everything clicks along smoothly with the other ST and midfielders are in the team for some 4 seasons for more together. Don’t fix if it ain’t broken.

In my opinion, the other important factor is the opponent’s formation. Eg. If our opponent is playing a 4-defender+DMC, putting our best player as AMC will just mean he would not get many chances, while without the DMC, 2 STs plus AMC means he should be assisting and scoring for fun. Generally I will move my top scorer to the wing area where he stays out quite wide to stay away from the DR. Staying close to central area just gives a chance for opponent DCs to help covering.

For times like now when you are willing to win less but score more by a particular player, it may make sense to put a 1v1 situation for all your other attacking players (to sacrifice for the team in occupying defenders) and try to create a free space for your Suazo to work in. Well, it may end up him assisting more than scoring more, but that’s how it works for me.

Attachment 131933

Suazo is almost a legend and a household name for me.
    In the past 5 seasons I ve been playing with AML-AMC-AMR-ST
    And only the AMR was changed from season 2, the rest is the same.
    So suazo gave me a small hope with banging hattrick after hattrick in CL and league and then he is on another dry spell.
    He is starting to annoy me, the only game when I sacrificed him was against the old 1st place manager, he should have had 65-70 goals now but he is on 50.
    A average of 1 goal per game which is very little compared to the overall goals I scored this season. Around 200.
    In the past seasons he s been having around 35-40% goal contribution, now he dropped to less than 25%. Chances for me to win the golden boot with suazo died today.
    Winning 9-0 and seeing him scoring 1 hurt my eyes ..
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Suazo is almost a legend and a household name for me.
    In the past 5 seasons I ve been playing with AML-AMC-AMR-ST
    And only the AMR was changed from season 2, the rest is the same.
    So suazo gave me a small hope with banging hattrick after hattrick in CL and league and then he is on another dry spell.
    He is starting to annoy me, the only game when I sacrificed him was against the old 1st place manager, he should have had 65-70 goals now but he is on 50.
    A average of 1 goal per game which is very little compared to the overall goals I scored this season. Around 200.
    In the past seasons he s been having around 35-40% goal contribution, now he dropped to less than 25%. Chances for me to win the golden boot with suazo died today.
    Winning 9-0 and seeing him scoring 1 hurt my eyes ..
    Don't think you should let it annoy you. I don't think it's any fault of his. It's the engine keeping it close and competitive. Don't let the YA affect your draw next season and he will be banging in goals like last season. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Don't think you should let it annoy you. I don't think it's any fault of his. It's the engine keeping it close and competitive. Don't let the YA affect your draw next season and he will be banging in goals like last season. Just my opinion.
    Most likely will take your advice and release the youth players since they make my team AVQ grow so much.
    Just out of curiosity, are you keeping your youth players or not?
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Well, my lead is cut down to nine points, I am playing in a few minutes but the first place is putting some pressure on me with his/her win, We play him in 4 games time so we should have the title should they slip up one more time, or I could have the league and cup sealed by Tuesday.

maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Well, my lead is cut down to nine points, I am playing in a few minutes but the first place is putting some pressure on me with his/her win, We play him in 4 games time so we should have the title should they slip up one more time, or I could have the league and cup sealed by Tuesday.

Putting pressure when you have a 10+ lead with 6 games remaining? Are you Liverpool to be afraid?
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Putting pressure when you have a 10+ lead with 6 games remaining? Are you Liverpool to be afraid?
    Haha no, I am always paranoid, I don’t care if I am miles ahead, I don’t think something is won until it is, (sounds like pep) but whatever, I have had one experience where U was like 8 points clear around a year and a half ago on an old account and yet, I finished second from a string of 3 troll results, yes that 8 points isn’t as much as my 12 that I should have tonight but still, I still prefer to keep my eyes open, 3 of my CL Final losses were trolls (but Liverpool won those so I cannot compare myself with them since I won a dull 2 of them)

Max
    We won 6-0 at home, finally, a first clean sheet at home in 3 games, it puts this hoodoo to rest. That is 29 wins out of 30 for me this season. s we maintain our 12 point lead at the top and romp to the title with ease.

Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast