Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Missplaced tankers again ruining the game

Addicted

Missplaced tankers again ruining the game

Today my kid is heartbroken, in the moring he loged in to see the league that he was facing this season

Lots of 100-120% teams and a competitive league in perspective... nothing more wrong, the last two teams were 141% and 150%... no more competitiveness... the season is ruined for the 6-7 player that were going to dispute the title...

Please consider doing something about this it really ruins the game!

Nothing agaist people who chose to stay repeatdely on the same league, but these teams should be put toghether with similar streanght teams...
    minamino likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Today my kid is heartbroken, in the moring he loged in to see the league that he was facing this season

Lots of 100-120% teams and a competitive league in perspective... nothing more wrong, the last two teams were 141% and 150%... no more competitiveness... the season is ruined for the 6-7 player that were going to dispute the title...

Please consider doing something about this it really ruins the game!

Nothing agaist people who chose to stay repeatdely on the same league, but these teams should be put toghether with similar streanght teams...
    Some seasons can be like that, but I appreciate it's particularly disappointing for kids. Looking on the positive side, it's possible that those teams will tank again, so it might not be as bad as you think. As long as they all do it consistently and don't affect the outcome of any games it should still be competitive. Good luck
    NUNO FC likes this.

Addicted
    Maybe there should be a Top11 Kids version, and also a Top11 Tankers version.

Addicted
    No need to haver versions just group teams in a fair way, i mentioned the kid cause it happend to him but previouly it already had happen to me
    syamsul likes this.

Apprentice
    I still stand next to my relegation system idea. Bottom 3 teams should remain in the league they placed in the bottom 3 in, but they still lose a star like it s a new promoted season. Therefore, no tanking as you would just end up with a 1* team and enough money and tokens to rebuild your starting XI
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteKirby View Post
    I still stand next to my relegation system idea. Bottom 3 teams should remain in the league they placed in the bottom 3 in, but they still lose a star like it s a new promoted season. Therefore, no tanking as you would just end up with a 1* team and enough money and tokens to rebuild your starting XI

Well not only bottom 3, actually it should be all 6 teams that don't get promoted, lose a star.
    Or else TANKERS will look for ways to end the season in 9th to 11th position.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Dikesh Prajapati View Post
    Well not only bottom 3, actually it should be all 6 teams that don't get promoted, lose a star.
    Actually it is not that difficult. In reality, best players of a team would not renew his contract when his team is playing poorly.

So, just enforce a rule to disable all the best-14 players of a tanking team in renewing their contracts, then the tankers will all disappear....
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Dikesh Prajapati View Post
    Howso? They would have to be fairly active still especially in leagues full of other active players (like the one this post is referring to) on top of trying to be better than at least 3 people who want to play the game for real but also being worse than everyone else- it would take more effort than just plahing the game normally at that point. And isnt that what we want?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    Maybe there should be a Top11 Kids version, and also a Top11 Tankers version.
    thats a good idea

Tankers are not ruining the game. Tanking is a way of playing. Look at it as a challenge and deal with it. There are people that are playing this game for many years. Some years ago, tanking was recommended , it was in all the tutorials. There are people that can't spend their whole day chasing green packs. There are people that do not want to spend their money in this game. These people have to tank every two or three seasons to have a competitive team.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast