Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sillybq

Thread: How is this possible?

Apprentice

How is this possible?

Ive asked this before and I will keep asking as long as I get an answer.

Would someone like to tell me that how it is possible that my games stats look like the picture below?

I mean look at his players. We also had an equal amount of midfielders on the pitch. So how it is possible that he beat me in the stats as his players are rubbish and his team is rubbish in % way?

In a real life we all know how the game stats would look like if the other team has 150% better players.

So what I want to know is that how does the stats count for? As obviously it has nothing to do with the teams total % and player skills. On what f***ing basis the stats looks like that?

Iam not complaining about losing the match. As it was obvious from the start that I will lose this game. I got the Red card and all the usual. What annoys me that the game is trying to make it look as if the other team is better even though it is clearly not.

Is this some new way from Nordeus to try to hide the fact that I got trolled.

And for the last. I do NOT need any bs about tactics and the rest of it.

Lähetetty minun SNE-LX1 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Apprentice
    Trying if id get the stats pic uploaded here as it wouldnt loads it above

Not even in associations wouldn t be acceptable. i would like to see your team and his as a whole.
    I mean i got trolled yesterday by drawing against a team i was favorite to win. What else can i say? **** happens,probably too often in this game than it should.
    I m still around, LOL!

The stats does make your opponent looks stronger.
    Was your player sent off early? Maybe its like that because you were playing with 10 men.

The curse of having 8-9 star players. Engine makes it.more difficult for you .
    king7eric likes this.

Can i come here and dare to say that a red card doesn t impact major things in game, at least for me, and specially not in possesion.
    I m still around, LOL!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Can i come here and dare to say that a red card doesn t impact major things in game, at least for me, and specially not in possesion.
    Agreed

I think sillibq is right, since the game makes it tougher for you to win games with 8-9* and especially 7* ones.
    And that s why from now on i will only have one such player cause i desire him to retire at my club being a useful player, and the rest ones shall be 6-7* max.
    I m still around, LOL!

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by FC-Helsinki View Post
    Trying if id get the stats pic uploaded here as it wouldnt loads it above

You could try to use the app below to reduce size or quality of images to upload for viewing here:
    Search the app by:
    tinyphoto: convert resize crop
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Stats do not give complete picture.
    Needs also the pic with the rates of two teams, what orders you have used or changed, if oppo was present.
    Games in auto are 30-30-30 +10% for the favorite
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html