Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 39
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Want to know why my best player doesn t work anymore.

  1. #11
    Champion Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,688
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    #P7TF38 if you wanna check out my guy. Bad time for me, can’t screenshot now.
    Were you kicked out of your previous association or did you leave?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #12
    Champion SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    True, that is why I said it could be total BS, Maybe it is Nordeus sabotaging Sauzo’s performances or something


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Curious to see how he will play tomorrow vs the 1st place guy.
    If he is making a comeback or he is indeed dead wood.
    I m still around, LOL!

  3. #13
    Champion Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,688
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Curious to see how he will play tomorrow vs the 1st place guy.
    If he is making a comeback or he is indeed dead wood.
    We will see how it goes


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SuperDunk likes this.

  4. #14
    Champion SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,093
    It is worth mentioning that my AMR-AML sometimes play in the middle of the park.
    It s annoying because i have red arrows on them to push forward, not to play Messi.
    It s also hilarious when my MCs usually do the crossing,and not them haha
    Last edited by SuperDunk; 01-10-2020 at 08:15 PM.
    I m still around, LOL!

  5. #15
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,169
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Can t really change my formation to a 4-4-2 right now because 2 of my best players are AMC and AMR respectively, and i can t train them new position due to their age.
    Yeh, I made the decision to do it, got two 18 yo Strikers right at the start of the season and threw a load of greens at them.
    SuperDunk likes this.

  6. #16
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    345
    Did you buy new players? Could be that those new players have no link with your player. In other words because of those new players your best player plays poorly.

  7. #17
    Champion Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,688
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    Did you buy new players? Could be that those new players have no link with your player. In other words because of those new players your best player plays poorly.
    No mate, the player he is talking about has been at his club for 5 seasons and he is his club legend


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #18
    Champion SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    No mate, the player he is talking about has been at his club for 5 seasons and he is his club legend


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He went from 2.12 goals to 1.2 goals per game.
    That s a huge step downwards. He just doesn t score anymore and he is nowhere to be seen on the pitch, he is never attacking, never nothing.
    He and my AMR literally play MCs.
    I m still around, LOL!

  9. #19
    Champion Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,688
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    He went from 2.12 goals to 1.2 goals per game.
    That s a huge step downwards. He just doesn t score anymore and he is nowhere to be seen on the pitch, he is never attacking, never nothing.
    He and my AMR literally play MCs.
    True, the player I named after you scored just in the match I am attending. As you were saying you hope he is a FT, besides the point, he definitely has dropped off in his form.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SuperDunk likes this.

  10. #20
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,348
    I don't understand why you guys care so much about individual performances?
    The main focus should be on your team as a whole, that you win matches. I don't care about the individual pieces of the team at all.
    milpol likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast