Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Want to know why my best player doesn t work anymore.

Want to know why my best player doesn t work anymore.

He has 12 goals and 8 assists in 10 games, and last season he had like 33 goals and 20 assists in 13 games i think.
    I used to have a 4-2DMCs-3AMs-ST
    he is naturally an AML
    now i play a 3-1-2-3AMs-ST
    and he massively underperforms this season, i dont know what is wrong with him
    I still play normal-short passes-both flanks mainly
    and still the ST and AMC are quick behind with 9 goals and 7 goals respectively.
    Also have to mention last season the 2 strings were AML-AMR pair.
    What happened? Did the game engine suddenly changed?
    I m still around, LOL!

This is the first time in 5 seasons in which i don t think i am winning the golden boot.
    Suazo is turning out to be the new Piatek.
    I m still around, LOL!

You are not alone. My best player ain’t as good as yours but he has won all golden boots to date too but sucks this season. Performing much worse than your Suazo

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    You are not alone. My best player ain’t as good as yours but he has won all golden boots to date too but sucks this season. Performing much worse than your Suazo
    Curious to see what position he is and what stats he has.
    I m still around, LOL!

Famous
    After about 30 or 40 seasons of playing with AMR/AML and Sometimes AMC up with a lone striker I went back to two CF's last season and dropped the wingers back deeper into midfield and I've scored a barrowload of goals since
    46 goals in 9 games this season, with all opponents being active and within 10% of my team.

Can t really change my formation to a 4-4-2 right now because 2 of my best players are AMC and AMR respectively, and i can t train them new position due to their age.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    This is the first time in 5 seasons in which i don t think i am winning the golden boot.
    Suazo is turning out to be the new Piatek.
    This happened to my first B Shin player in his 4th season, he scored so often and then in the next season he got 4 goals and 2 assists in 10 games, I was not happy so he was sold promptly.

This could be down to the fact that Sauzo is now 23 and he might not be a fast trainer now but that could be total BS , or maybe it is Nordeus, I am not sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    This happened to my first B Shin player in his 4th season, he scored so often and then in the next season he got 4 goals and 2 assists in 10 games, I was not happy so he was sold promptly.

This could be down to the fact that Sauzo is now 23 and he might not be a fast trainer now but that could be total BS , or maybe it is Nordeus, I am not sure.

What does it have to do with age? LOL, 23 is still young, scout rating young.
    I m still around, LOL!

Curious to see what position he is and what stats he has.
    #P7TF38 if you wanna check out my guy. Bad time for me, can’t screenshot now.

Max
    What does it have to do with age? LOL, 23 is still young, scout rating young.
    True, that is why I said it could be total BS, Maybe it is Nordeus sabotaging Sauzo’s performances or something

SuperDunk likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast