Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Have an Impt League game against League Lead on this Fri

I think your 4-5-1v is well suited to tackle the opponent. I also like your orders which you mentioned previously.

The only order I would probably play differently is man to man instead of zonal for the defensive boost.

Other than that. Max morale/condition/training bonuses/win bonus and you should be all set.

Let us know the outcome and good luck
    wintersnow341 likes this.

Famous
    Try to get a draw.. and train your team hard for the next match in lthe league against him
    wintersnow341 likes this.

Rookie
    Hi Heavens

Thanks for your detailed formation and tactics and will definitely consider your options above. My league lead had a draw surprisingly with one of the league teams that is only rated 85% and used a 4-5-1v formation so now I am leading by 2 points at the moment. For my current season, only my above opponent can challenge me i think as I have beaten all my closest rated rivals.
    HeavensAAA likes this.

Rookie
    Hi Sillybq

Thanks for yr order settings. I am just curious whether I should use man-to-man option as this team is stronger than me as I think I see in the forum previously that man-to-man is more for playing against weaker teams unless I am unaware of the changes in te2020.

By the way, My league lead had a draw surprisingly with one of the league teams that is only rated 85% last nite and used a 4-5-1v formation so now I am leading by 2 points at the moment. I will probably use a similar 4-5-1v and also consider heaven's option as well.
    Sillybq likes this.

Rookie
    Hi Malou

I will try my best to try and beat my opponent hopefully my settings, formation and luck will play a part in beating this tough opponent

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Try to get a draw.. and train your team hard for the next match in lthe league against him
    perfect bonuses

Quote Originally Posted by wintersnow341 View Post
    Hi Sillybq

Thanks for yr order settings. I am just curious whether I should use man-to-man option as this team is stronger than me as I think I see in the forum previously that man-to-man is more for playing against weaker teams unless I am unaware of the changes in te2020.

By the way, My league lead had a draw surprisingly with one of the league teams that is only rated 85% last nite and used a 4-5-1v formation so now I am leading by 2 points at the moment. I will probably use a similar 4-5-1v and also consider heaven's option as well.
    The reason why I use MTM for tough matches is only because of the defensive boost.
    I am not a very experienced player but from what I read. This is my opinion.

MTM = Defensive boost at a cost of 6 condition per player per match = Fact
    Zonal = Used against stronger opponents especially fast attackers = Not proven

I think the game differs from reality for this order and the additional 6 condition gives me the impression it is better. Also speed is a grey skill for DMC and DC relying on positioning to decide if a fast attacker can pass a slow defender. This shouldn’t be the case for the zonal over MTM debate to be valid imo.

Good news for you to hear about his draw with a much weaker opponent, I faced it too recently. For my case, I am thankful for the draw even though I was around 40 plus quality better. The equaliser came later in the game when I was beginning to lose hope.

4-5-1v is used by some of the best players in the game throughout many seasons so definitely gets the thumbs up.

Good luck
    Last edited by Sillybq; 01-17-2020 at 04:46 AM.

Rookie
    Hi SillyBQ

My match with my opponent just ended. I managed to beat my opponent 2-1 using a 4-5-1v formation that I commonly used as my opponent ML was red carded in an earlier game so I decided to focus on attacking both flanks. I also used settings from Heaven and the rest of everyone's opinions to use defensive with counter and high pressing and used man to man at the end as I cannot afford to waste too much energy using both high pressing and man to man lol.

The mutant amr managed to score that only goal above in the 80th min which was a nail biting ending right after my 2 goal lead but in the end i am still happy as it is still a win, there is a high chance that I will get my 8th league trophy after 3-4 seasons of dry run and sadness by opening up a 5 point lead. This is my 15th season without any real mutant teams in a season so all in all a nice win thanks to everyone's tips and advice here
    Last edited by wintersnow341; 01-18-2020 at 06:59 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12