Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By SuperDunk
  • 1 Post By Sillybq
  • 3 Post By Ποσιδονας

Thread: Should I buy this player?

Should I buy this player?

This is my first season and I'm currently at lv2. I'm pretty confident that I have a shot on triple crowns but I think my team still lacks some key players to do so.
    At the moment I am #2 on League (gonna play against #1 and #3 this week), at R16 on CL and semi finals on Cup. I already stalk their teams and there's 2 in CL and 1 in cup (my semi) which can give me some trouble.
    Today my scout found some really good players but I'm not sure if they worth that much tokens. Tbh only the greatest he found I really liked.
    I'm open to suggestions, as I said I'm still newbie

PS: I don't know how to post img here, so you can check its stats and my current players/formation down below
    https://imgur.com/a/S9yn2iQ

Quote Originally Posted by zer0bit View Post
    This is my first season and I'm currently at lv2. I'm pretty confident that I have a shot on triple crowns but I think my team still lacks some key players to do so.
    At the moment I am #2 on League (gonna play against #1 and #3 this week), at R16 on CL and semi finals on Cup. I already stalk their teams and there's 2 in CL and 1 in cup (my semi) which can give me some trouble.
    Today my scout found some really good players but I'm not sure if they worth that much tokens. Tbh only the greatest he found I really liked.
    I'm open to suggestions, as I said I'm still newbie

PS: I don't know how to post img here, so you can check its stats and my current players/formation down below
    https://imgur.com/a/S9yn2iQ
    Look at your squad players value, if this guy have a high value maybe can improve fast and help you. It is a good price, ofc. for a 19 aged

I would say skip the player.
    You are low on tokens for a lvl 2manager.
    You should learn how to manage the tokens you have on the lower levels, and spending them all on a player isn t wise.
    Remember that the player next season turns 20 and loses 20 rating, so if you don t watch ads and invest in the player he is a max 2 seasons player..
    Pacurar likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

So you think I should get more players from auction instead? What would be your strategy in low level seasons? Get a decent squad for 1-2 seasons? I don't get much $$ atm, league gives 28,8k/game and my stadium barely pays anything so it's kinda hard rn, that player would me cost 3,71m if it were from auction tho, which is a lot. But I don't know if he would be a decisive player, he has 3 roles (very versatile), but that thing of decreasing 20% every season sounds really bad since I can get much % due to my training level.
    Also, speaking about training level, mine is lv20 atm, so I only have access to semi-pro drills.

You do not seem to have enough tokens to buy the 19 year old recommended player. He cost 51 and you have 30.
    Also you look like you need to strengthen 2-3 positions, it wouldn’t be wise to spend your entire budget on 1 player

I would buy a few tokens from store, but you guys think it's not worth since it's mid season

If i assume tokens is not an issue.
    6 star 19 year old FT with useful triple position and SA that i badly need.

Yes i will buy him as i can save alot of time and greens. Plus cash element is sponsored and at level 2 we have very little money.
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

This player is young, fast trainer and has 3 positions.
    Buy him and you can keep him for many seasons.
    With the money you have now 283 K', you will not be able to find players like him.
    Sillybq, nikolgiorgos and milpol like this.