Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Lunar New Year challenge - roll the dice!

Pro
    To win 8 even matches with 1 possible failure to just be given a 5* player, nevermind the age, is pretty stingy. Even a 22yo+ low 6* is not that attractive as it would be just some 12 days or less before season ends when the event started. 1-3T in auctions could get that same 5* player now, so it’s quite ironic that the 10T reward at stage 6 is actually worth a lot more to managers.

Well, I did win the emblem and lost at the next player reward match, so in a way not that happy to have lost and also not too disappointed (would be very disappointed to get a 5* considering the difficulty of winning so many even matches). A 6*-7* (around 80%/20%) player reward seems more balanced and at least reward the really good managers in this event.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    To win 8 even matches with 1 possible failure to just be given a 5* player, nevermind the age, is pretty stingy. Even a 22yo+ low 6* is not that attractive as it would be just some 12 days or less before season ends when the event started. 1-3T in auctions could get that same 5* player now, so it’s quite ironic that the 10T reward at stage 6 is actually worth a lot more to managers.

Well, I did win the emblem and lost at the next player reward match, so in a way not that happy to have lost and also not too disappointed (would be very disappointed to get a 5* considering the difficulty of winning so many even matches). A 6*-7* (around 80%/20%) player reward seems more balanced and at least reward the really good managers in this event.
    In these events there is allways the luck factor included its indeed very diferent to gain a 5 or a 7* the overall prizes aren't indeed very atractive but it is fun

My main critic i make on this event is the fact that the games don't give boosters anymore, apart form than its one of my favourite events much funier than king of the hill

Famous
    As usual, I paid nothing and won not much. Like the previous one. And the next. Rubbish.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    As usual, I paid nothing and won not much. Like the previous one. And the next. Rubbish.
    You can win the jersey without paying.
    jarharnamme likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Had very limited time so I could only play 2-3 matches and also not support. I won 2 matches easily and lost in the 3rd match for 1goal even the oppo had a red card. His players became aliens suddenly lol. Nevermind, will play with my 2nd free entry today and see how it goes

Top Eleven YouTube channel:Miltiadis K
    What limited time ? You 're playing 20-30 friendlies per day
    lol
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    lol
    Playing friendlies doesn't mean having spare time lol. I have told it to you repeatedly xDD. Just go and sub ur players every 15 minutes .not stay and watch the match

Top Eleven YouTube channel:Miltiadis K
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Banned
    I want my health back.

Addicted
    i was wandering how many times i can lose this event before going balistic, answer is 3 with goal in last min regular time, 2 with goal in last attack in extra time and 5 times in penalties where i cant score to non skill goalie but mine penalty spec saved 1 of 24 shoots, than phone going to meet a wall and nordeus now owe me a smartphone :mad

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    lol
    He means that he was busy, so he could not play friendlies, yes he does play lots of friendlies and maybe 5 a day against my team sometimes although I don’t care.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234