Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Lunar New Year challenge - roll the dice!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Blok 45 View Post
    For every game that YOU lose, another manager wins and goes to the next round. Where did you see the fake and scripted games? You are not playing against a machine. Are the games only scripted and fake for you? Are they scripted because the GK does what it is supposed to do? Admit that there are better players than you out there that manage their teams better and beat you.
    No, this happens every time, yes I can accept when a team beats me but most of the time, I change the tactics and nothing works and they never change a thing, you call a team with a 66% quality better than mine, no they are not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played my 2nd free entry and am haven't lost yet, cant play anymore today as my team had to play cup semi and is now tired. I do agree that we should avoid playing at all times when europe is awake. Playing against all other continents is relatively easier.

Need to ask, what is the biggest quality difference we can get in this Event draw/search? I managed to get players around 10 percent weaker or stronger.

And the free player i got is the worst possible. How unlucky!

Lunar New Year challenge - roll the dice!-1d699561-6950-4486-b9b9-5022ed8cb912.jpg

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Played my 2nd free entry and am haven't lost yet, cant play anymore today as my team had to play cup semi and is now tired. I do agree that we should avoid playing at all times when europe is awake. Playing against all other continents is relatively easier.

Need to ask, what is the biggest quality difference we can get in this Event draw/search? I managed to get players around 10 percent weaker or stronger.

And the free player i got is the worst possible. How unlucky!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1D699561-6950-4486-B9B9-5022ED8CB912.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	78.6 KB 
ID:	131891
    Being located in Western Europe, it is so difficult to have a time where no one in the world except for a few others are online since our time zone is +0, slap bang in the middle in Ireland and there is nothing I can do about it and only if I stay up really late which I would never do. You guys are lucky that you can have a time where you can be online when the rest of us are asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Being located in Western Europe, it is so difficult to have a time where no one in the world except for a few others are online since our time zone is +0, slap bang in the middle in Ireland and there is nothing I can do about it and only if I stay up really late which I would never do. You guys are lucky that you can have a time where you can be online when the rest of us are asleep.

Yeah its bad for your location. I think playing as late as possible would be best? At least eastern europe would be asleep then

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Yeah its bad for your location. I think playing as late as possible would be best? At least eastern europe would be asleep then
    I suppose but even at that time, there is still a lot of active players online and it is still hard to get players.

Just paid 17 Token for a 18 yo DL, just to find out that he isn't a fast trainer.

Didn't think it was possible but now I feel bad to not have spent Token to play the event again... lol

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I won the kit with the worst of my 5 teams I gave some games.
    I do not mean only quality bad random, bad trained players.
    I expected that round emblem with the ball but this one it's not so good.
    The jersey is good.
    Lunar New Year challenge - roll the dice!-s127-aris-lunar.jpg

The gift player was a potato
    Lunar New Year challenge - roll the dice!-s127-aris-lunar-playeer.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I won the kit with the worst of my 5 teams I gave some games.
    I do not mean only quality bad random, bad trained players.
    I expected that round emblem with the ball but this one it's not so good.
    The jersey is good.

Name:	S127 ARIS LUNAR.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	51.6 KB 
ID:	131894

The gift player was a potato

Name:	S127 ARIS LUNAR playeer.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	72.5 KB 
ID:	131895
    To be fair, every player I win from those events turn out to be potatoes, even the 8 star player I got was useless and my 5 star player was way better.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Had very limited time so I could only play 2-3 matches and also not support. I won 2 matches easily and lost in the 3rd match for 1goal even the oppo had a red card. His players became aliens suddenly lol. Nevermind, will play with my 2nd free entry today and see how it goes

Top Eleven YouTube channel:Miltiadis K
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

@nikolgiorgos there were people who got 5 star 26 yo lol. Your Player is a decent one xDD

Top Eleven YouTube channel:Miltiadis K
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast