Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Lunar New Year challenge - roll the dice!

Addicted
    Sillybq neve thought of that, it could be a strategy or not because usually the team strenght is calculated by the best players and not for the lineup.

Once the game strated was the team similar to yours?

I like this event it seems fair but not many managers will win of course, since we are playing against each other.

People complain about not beeing able to conter the oponnet tactic but that is also true to the opoonet, and you can really do that in the beggining of the game or making some substitutions

As allways people are never happy with the events...

The only thing that displeaseas me is as Ryan said the games not delevering boosters, and the prizes still are kind of weak, so i'm aligned with the ones that are only using the free trials!

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Sillybq neve thought of that, it could be a strategy or not because usually the team strenght is calculated by the best players and not for the lineup.

I like this event it seems fair but not many managers will win of course, since we are playing against each other.

People complain about not beeing able to conter the oponnet tactic but that is also true to the opoonet, and you can really do that in the beggining of the game or making some substitutions

I have no complains because events are something extra and we don’t need to spend anything. I am happy. I mean i got a free jersey!

The problem is i was not paying attention. It usually takes awhile to search for an opponent so i did something else real quick and i missed the quality screen. He did not beat me by a big margin. 3-1 final score so it looks like a normal scoreline. An equal team or a stronger team could do that to me. Anyway, gonna try it out on my next free attempt later. Just thought someone might be able to confirm if it works?

Max

Lunar New Year challenge - roll the dice!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    This event is wank. I lost once on Merit, but the 2nd one is pure dog****. Wtf
    Conceded 2 counter attacks while playing defensive, couldn t substitute my player, even tho the game showed I did made a substitute, but my DC was still on the field.
    I am getting outpossesed by a guy who wouldn't win once in 10 games if it weren t for this BS scripted event
    My 146 rating 200 finishing player missing a penalty while his 120 140 finishing gets MOTM.
    Scripted crap.
    19 tokens to entry again? P**** off
    Lost 2-1 to a 66% team, in the second game, I have one free entry left so I am going out early in this stupid event. I play just for fun to see how far I get until I either win or I am trolled out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by dave1311; 01-20-2020 at 07:00 PM.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post

The only thing that displeaseas me is as Ryan said the games not delevering boosters, and the prizes still are kind of weak, so i'm aligned with the ones that are only using the free trials!
    Disappointed that I lost, I have to pay 9 tokens to get back in which I refuse to do, I got 4 tokens in the event which is better than nothing

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    My first attempt i got till the first check point and lost to a guy who had 2 one percent players in the lineup. He subbed in his 2 best players when the match started.
    I dont know if his strategy worked but i lost anyway
    No, that strategy doesn't work.
    I have a team near 120%, start with a -1* GK (and a 100% avg quality) and sub him asap but still my opponents are +-5% of my top quality.
    Sillybq likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    Correct.
    You 're playing vs about equal teams.
    You will win 1,2,3 games and then you 'll loose.
    At the end, the noredus roulette bank will be the winner
    Totally agree, I won 2/4 games, I won 4 tokens which is better than nothing so I am fine with that, got booted out to an even team which is fair enough but I lost to 67% shot efficiency, this is a roll of the dice event,

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    Correct.
    You 're playing vs about equal teams.
    You will win 1,2,3 games and then you 'll loose.
    At the end, the noredus roulette bank will be the winner
    the logic of those events is to give a difficult challenge to the majority of TE players (and not the members of the forum which are experienced managers) so to spend extra tokens after loosing and try again.
    That's why with very event we have some tokens offer. That's an extra income.
    And a monthly extra bonus for the super tankers (who usually have mutants too).
    I won the jersey prize, lost my free chances and stop here.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    No, that strategy doesn't work.
    I have a team near 120%, start with a -1* GK (and a 100% avg quality) and sub him asap but still my opponents are +-5% of my top quality.
    I saw a video showing it works so i spent the 19 tokens to get back and it didn't, i stated with 89% and got a 116% adversery

However gods were with me almost "died" in the game... Socores 1-0 with a penalty, one of my best players got a red card then, even tough i got to 3-0, at teh 86th minute he scores the 3-2, minute 90, me attacking... ufff i'm off the hook, NO counter attack, he's goind to draw...NO URRAY MY KEPPER GETS IT, send in the medics i don't feel very good... got the symbul let's see if later i get the 5-7* player

For every game that YOU lose, another manager wins and goes to the next round. Where did you see the fake and scripted games? You are not playing against a machine. Are the games only scripted and fake for you? Are they scripted because the GK does what it is supposed to do? Admit that there are better players than you out there that manage their teams better and beat you.
    NUNO FC likes this.

Dreamer
    This event is easy. Especially if you have mutantinos vs. similar quality, opponents have no chance.
    Another hint, its better to play in the morning as I was facing mostly asian players and they are not very experienced (lets say) so the results were like 5-1, 6-0 etc even with same quality.
    Once I have lost when my natural developed mutantinos met another mutantinos 1-2 and that was it.
    Overall, thank you for the tokens and the fact I didnt have to sub players pleased me too.
    The 7 star player will be sold right before the end of season as its joke. He is 124% but weaker than my 92% star. So no gain there.
    I would strongly recommend to play last day of the event as the best managers are already done with the event by the time.
    NUNO FC likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast