Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Friendly match question

Rookie

Friendly match question

Hey guys! i'm trying to figure out the friendly match with the players in my friend list. If i initiate the friendly match clearly i lose condition and risk injuries, but what if the other player initiates the fm? do i still lose my condition and risk to get injuries? thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Pacurar View Post
    Hey guys! i'm trying to figure out the friendly match with the players in my friend list. If i initiate the friendly match clearly i lose condition and risk injuries, but what if the other player initiates the fm? do i still lose my condition and risk to get injuries? thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No, only the team that sets the friendly loses condition and have injuries.

Pro
    Yes, what Khris said is correct.

And the invited side will always get a green when making a substitution, plus a red for no cards (so should put on easy tackling), and plus a blue for winning the match.

That’s why new managers may want to initiate friendlies only after they are mid-way in level 4 (or 5, depending on how much prizes from trophies won) as that’s about the time when they have enough funds to buy all the players and can start collecting reds, instead of money, via ads. Those reds from ads for treating injuries could be seen as trade-offs for extra greens.

As a side note for new managers, upgrading training level may be way more important than collecting greens from friendlies. Eg. World-class vs pro drill is 10%+. Playing 2 friendlies (2 greens gained) vs 25 daily greens from ad is also about 10%+. When it comes to power training, this 10% will offset each other (10 on world-class vs 11 on pro), but the world-class training will benefit the whole squad for a whole season, plus oncoming seasons with quicker acquisition of other world-class drills gained with training experience. Higher level managers would specifically train players with their preferred skills, rather than lower level managers focusing on the first few pro ones.
    Pacurar likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

What's HeavensAAA mentioned is absolutely correct. Avoid friendlies until you Max out your training levels. I would only use friendlies if I am unable to log in for extended periods of time, perhaps a long flight and the condition would have been maxed out. Even so, it might not be worthwhile as there is a risk of injury.
    Pacurar likes this.

Banned
    What Sillbq mentioned is definitely the right information. lol*
    Last edited by The Mighty AGH; 01-25-2020 at 01:13 AM. Reason: Sorry, pals. I usually get out from the websites related to prostatitis and use the terms much related to disease.
    Pacurar likes this.

The Mighty AGH is 100% right with his statement.
    Pacurar likes this.

No. Away team doesnt get anything. What u see is only visual. Away team gets nothing. Test it

Top Eleven YouTube channel:Miltiadis K
    khris and nikolgiorgos like this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    No. Away team doesnt get anything. What u see is only visual. Away team gets nothing. Test it

Exact, away team don't lose condition or morale, and isn't rewarded with boosters.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Yes, what Khris said is correct.

And the invited side will always get a green when making a substitution, plus a red for no cards (so should put on easy tackling), and plus a blue for winning the match.

That’s why new managers may want to initiate friendlies only after they are mid-way in level 4 (or 5, depending on how much prizes from trophies won) as that’s about the time when they have enough funds to buy all the players and can start collecting reds, instead of money, via ads. Those reds from ads for treating injuries could be seen as trade-offs for extra greens.

As a side note for new managers, upgrading training level may be way more important than collecting greens from friendlies. Eg. World-class vs pro drill is 10%+. Playing 2 friendlies (2 greens gained) vs 25 daily greens from ad is also about 10%+. When it comes to power training, this 10% will offset each other (10 on world-class vs 11 on pro), but the world-class training will benefit the whole squad for a whole season, plus oncoming seasons with quicker acquisition of other world-class drills gained with training experience. Higher level managers would specifically train players with their preferred skills, rather than lower level managers focusing on the first few pro ones.
    They show you got a green , but they didn't add , even if you are away team , I test it

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G950F folosind Tapatalk

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post

i also heard that they also set a limit too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast