Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Youth Academy Question

Youth Academy Question

Since we all know NORDEUS tricked us with the new academy and they add its players to our overall quality, thus making my season the toughest i ve ever had so far, i will probably won t keep my players.
    Are you guys signing those players or did you released them/not bothered with them? Just being curious.
    I m still around, LOL!

They aren t Fast Trainers, so they are at least for me token sinkers and draw manipulators.
    The only good thing out of them is bringing a constant money source for every season.
    I m still around, LOL!

i play 4-1-4-1 formation and i rely heavily on my ML-MR - DMC players and i signed ml - gk from my youth academy and both of them are performing terribly .i train them just to get few tokens out of them from nego window otherwise its just not worth to have them in squad apart from keeping them for rotating ur team
    club name: arsenal fc

CUP TITLES:4 /runners:2 times

CH LEAGUE TITLES:2 /runners up:2 times

LEAGUE TITLES: 9/runners up:3 times

BEST SEASON:INVINCIBLE LEAGUE SEASON AND CH LEAGUE DOUBLE IN 25TH SEASON

Max

Youth Academy Question

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Since we all know NORDEUS tricked us with the new academy and they add its players to our overall quality, thus making my season the toughest i ve ever had so far, i will probably won t keep my players.
    Are you guys signing those players or did you released them/not bothered with them? Just being curious.
    I released all but one player, the one I didn’t release was the player I ended up naming after you, he scored 19 goals and assisted twice in 29, I could not be arsed with the youth academy I will be releasing them at the end of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Addicted
    I sincerly don't think they entered the averabe before beeing signed.

About trainign my best player so far is one from the academy, I've raised him to 140% without spending many greens (my season net gree pack is +200)

Quote Originally Posted by roguelover View Post
    i play 4-1-4-1 formation and i rely heavily on my ML-MR - DMC players and i signed ml - gk from my youth academy and both of them are performing terribly .i train them just to get few tokens out of them from nego window otherwise its just not worth to have them in squad apart from keeping them for rotating ur team
    As I said above, the only reason to have youth academy players is to sell them for money every season.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I released all but one player, the one I didn’t release was the player I ended up naming after you, he scored 19 goals and assisted twice in 29, I could not be arsed with the youth academy I will be releasing them at the end of the season.

I will release them because they count for the draw at the end of the season and Suazo has been so hurt because of this feature. I have enough money to afford 11 FT every season so for 15-20M at the end of the season to have my season hurt with very hard opponents it s not worth it in my opinion.
    Tomorrow is the cup final against a 8% weaker opponent, and CL final will be against a 3-4% worse opponent most probably.
    I have a feeling it won t be as hard as the last season s CL final.

I will keep them the next seasons as there is not much sense for me to manipulate draws at the moment. So I can also test a bit more if they can be any good.
    When I want to manipulate, I will just release them.

Addicted
    I kept three of the YA players this season. One was GK and he came out close to a potato (you’ll see in the GK challenge screenshots soon ). One was a MR and I played him as part of my second 11’s; he performed like all the second 11 players I have more or less. But my striker, who started off at 93%, is now at 115% and I didn’t put much effort in training other than regular ones. He is my second top scorer so far.

So I’ll keep two of them to play next season. One will be a defender and the other is AMC. Let’s see how they’ll turn out.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I will release them because they count for the draw at the end of the season and Suazo has been so hurt because of this feature. I have enough money to afford 11 FT every season so for 15-20M at the end of the season to have my season hurt with very hard opponents it s not worth it in my opinion.
    Tomorrow is the cup final against a 8% weaker opponent, and CL final will be against a 3-4% worse opponent most probably.
    I have a feeling it won t be as hard as the last season s CL final.
    I am up against a 5% stronger opponent for the final, but since I demolished a 15% stronger opponent I am hoping for the victory but not expecting it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast