Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Well I give up on everything

Sorry

Sent from stupid app stop revealing my phone's name.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    I lost mine yesterday, i'll give it another go next season, missed a peanlty kick then soffered last minute goal on counter attack, its life have to do better next time
    That is bad, I can’t second in the league a couple seasons ago and I won the CL, Cup and the Super Cup and then the next season, I lost the Cup Final when I was going for 4 cups in a row, I won the rest of the competitions that season including the CL (only just). I will be back full time next season as I had an extended period of a “break” (in a way) I was less active. I will see if I can do it next season.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I can’t second in the league a couple seasons ago and I won the CL, Cup and the Super Cup
    I think its whats gonna happen to me this season if i win the super cup tomorow to which i'm favourite, but can't complain lost 2-1, today won 7-0 shooting almost the same as the oponent

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    I think its whats gonna happen to me this season if i win the super cup tomorow to which i'm favourite, but can't complain lost 2-1, today won 7-0 shooting almost the same as the oponent
    I have those matches too, when you have 100% shot efficiency and beat a stronger opponent 6-0, 7-2 etc. And then you can of course have the opposite, I lost 5-0 in the CL Semi Final 1st leaf 1 year ago to a 6% stronger side, I had 20 shots to 16, 7 shots to 6 on target, and he won 5-0 with 83% shot efficiency, same went for the following match, I lost 0-4 at home in the second leg, again I had more possession, more shots and more on target and again they had 80% shot efficiency or something, lol. These happen in the game sometimes so I just move on from them since I can’t do much.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

It happens, mate. Winning isn't guaranteed, no matter how much you game the system. But it can definitely improve your odds.

I run 3 teams, 2 of them in Platinum & one for experimentation. Couple of seasons ago I screwed up all 3 triple attempts. Set myself a target for the last season. Managed Quadruples on all 3 with teams between 100 - 130% at EOS. Though it was a hectic month. Heh

Will try again on my 2 mains, but looks like a challenging draw this month. Didn't bother reducing ratings much. I do have well trained teams though, so let's see how it goes.

Good luck with your run, mate.

Sent from my vivo 1816 using Tapatalk
    milpol likes this.

Apprentice
    Thanks for the well wishes but I know ill never win a triple crown. I'll probably just check up on my team weekly. I'm tired of trying lol
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123