Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Curse of the Cup

  1. #11
    Champion Ljepoje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,955
    Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Because mate, my right winger is beastly, I prefer balanced tactics and from my experience 4-3-3 is an all or nothing tactic, big win or bigg loss. I tried to keep a tidy result so I could determine the second leg at home. Next time I'm going almost gung-ho. Going for the win.
    Yeah, but you could "motivate" the DL-ML and DR-MR and play "down-the-flanks" since he probably played "through the middle" and perhaps long balls? Also, you don't need that AMC since he don't play with a AMC. He becomes "useless" more or less. You could notice that during the game,especially if the commentary don't mention his name.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________


  2. #12
    Champion Ljepoje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,955
    Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    I don't have the token to power train him He'd be godly if I did.
    Ah, then let him grow/develop naturally. Was he the "best" on the list?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________


  3. #13
    Champion El Pistolero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Yeah, but you could "motivate" the DL-ML and DR-MR and play "down-the-flanks" since he probably played "through the middle" and perhaps long balls? Also, you don't need that AMC since he don't play with a AMC. He becomes "useless" more or less. You could notice that during the game,especially if the commentary don't mention his name.
    I try not to motive DL and DR especially away as I concede more that way. My DMC was my only goal scorer.

    I'll go 3-5-2 and push for a win at home and fingers crossed, I get through this cursed stage.

  4. #14
    Champion El Pistolero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Ah, then let him grow/develop naturally. Was he the "best" on the list?
    Yeah, I'll give him the odd green boost and push him harder. Yeah, wasn't much value, tbh.

    Here is the rest Curse of the Cup-scout-list.jpg

  5. #15
    Champion Ljepoje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,955
    Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    I try not to motive DL and DR especially away as I concede more that way. My DMC was my only goal scorer.

    I'll go 3-5-2 and push for a win at home and fingers crossed, I get through this cursed stage.
    Ok, then go with the 3-5-2. Hopefully it goes well. Good luck!
    El Pistolero likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________


  6. #16
    Champion El Pistolero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,058
    Cheers, I'll let you know how it goes.

  7. #17
    Champion Ljepoje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,955
    Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Yeah, I'll give him the odd green boost and push him harder. Yeah, wasn't much value, tbh.

    Here is the rest Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scout list.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	66.9 KB 
ID:	6306
    Do that, a 7* is way better then a 6*

    Yeah, that's what I thought. Seems that no one got more then 1 good scout this season, and that all of the 3 updates were more or less bad.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________


  8. #18
    Famous nsretkovic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    1,578
    Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Can't seem to get past the Prelims. Never.

    Attachment 6303

    This is what happened.

    Weirdly, I went 0-1 up and then conceded 3 just like last season in the first leg of Qualifiers.

    I tried 4-1-4-1 and it was 1-1 so I changed to 4-5-1V and immediately conceded 2 goals.

    All his goals were assisted from his CB's and scored by his strikers.

    No doubt he counter attacked at home and long balled it. His defence got 8's and the rest his squad got 7's.

    I'm thinking of just going for it at home. 3-5-2 flat, attack, whole pitch press, mixed passing, offside, if I get desperate, 3-4-3. What you guys think?

    Please help me shake this curse haha.
    try 4 4 2 I always win when i play with 4 4 2 against 4 3N 3

  9. #19
    Champion El Pistolero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Do that, a 7* is way better then a 6*

    Yeah, that's what I thought. Seems that no one got more then 1 good scout this season, and that all of the 3 updates were more or less bad.
    The scout list has been atrocious the past couple of weeks. Only good positions are 28 year olds lol.

  10. #20
    Champion El Pistolero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,058
    Quote Originally Posted by nsretkovic View Post
    try 4 4 2 I always win when i play with 4 4 2 against 4 3N 3
    Not sure if 4-4-2 will dominate 4-3-3, it might backfire. I'll boss midfield and attack with 3-5-2.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast