Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By khris

Thread: not a hope

Dreamer

not a hope

nothing in this game makes sense anymore every new update eg " ON FIRE" just masked how bad the game engine runs the game,

Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    nothing in this game makes sense anymore every new update eg " ON FIRE" just masked how bad the game engine runs the game,
    and thats why we need the oN FIRE to be something visible in terms of contribution inside the game... we need to feel the effect that this thing does, and not even me, thhat usually talk about internal programming, about how the game creates scenarios simplificating the team... about contributive roles etc... can spot in what sense the morale affect in the game...
    I only dare to say that probably work as many other factors, liek the condition, which is a ON-OFF option that can be, determinant, or not for a particular match...

Soo that's why the ON FIRE should become a temporal SA giving double XP during trainings, for example...

Dreamer
    i don't think it makes any difference,todays game i had all but 2 players "ON FIRE" yet manage to loose 1-2 i've never seen my GK "ON FIRE" only when i bought him last season all the time he has low game rating like all GK in the game

Rookie
    I think just like most of other visual additions to the game the “ON FIRE” and the Morale aspects are just mainly “cosmetic”. The Morale system for someone like myself is a Nordeus blue packs vampire because whether I win or lose my entire squad condition gets degraded after every match. I started this season with a couple of “On Fires” and got my starting 11 + Sub bench to Superb status. After 2 legs of Cup matches wins (3-0/0-3) one of the On Fire is now just Superb and the rest of the squad are now yellow and orange. I have complained “officially” about this senseless blue packs draining scam last season but nothing has changed. Win or lose Morale is always going backwards... I had very few blue packs resource left last season and played the Cup Final with 6 Very Poor players and won (2-1). There are others on different game servers that claim to have a directly opposite experience to mine which would indicate that technically Top 11 is not an even playing game.. just an opinion.

Addicted
    Same feeling here, lots of players on fire but poor game, thing is we can't tell if the opponent is on fire too...

Dreamer
    i doubt if moral has any overall bearing on the game, and just a excuse for nordeus to exploit players gullibility into thinking they need to have higher moral to win you don't,

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    ... lots of players on fire but poor game, thing is we can't tell if the opponent is on fire too...
    Does that really matter? Being “On Fire” should really reflect good performance (maybe an occasional bad day @ the office if you want to mimic real life scenarios). I have On Fire players in same matches as others who from scratch ended up with hat tricks and quads then MoMs and maybe becoming On Fire as well. The On Fire ones just fizzled our to Superb Morale then nothing after dud performances. Nordeus would like to have us believe that they are now sports psychologist and are now mimic real life with all these nonsense. There’s plenty of other things that impact the game that really need fixing instead of loading up more rubbish on the platform.

Addicted
    When player gets on fire, for example he could get temporary boost in attributes for few matches.
    But i dont expect something similar, probably they are going to offer another event