Page 14 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!

Rookie
    Another nobrain result..Retarded randomness-based game.. 2 exactly the same quality teams, with my tactics obviously being better and dominant, but no goals..

Attachment 8665

I fcking went down 3 places, instead going back up to 1st.. I was in his half all the time, constantly making chances which of were in vain.. And this Serbian asshole scored from his first chance, even tho I had 15 shots and 7 on goal and still haven't scored. Sure, it happens, but not this often. Unrealistic stupid game. I'm done.

OMG Help Me For Some Reason Everyone I Play (even weaker opponents) i can only get 20% possession, could some tell me why?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Yiqi Hou View Post
    OMG Help Me For Some Reason Everyone I Play (even weaker opponents) i can only get 20% possession, could some tell me why?
    Because you are playing an invalid formation.. You need at least: 1 striker, 1 player on each flank, at least 3 defenders, at least 2 midfielders, at least one goalkeeper lol :P

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Loc Dang View Post
    Here is my match again a friend, I can't believe that a 9 man team that can beat a way stronger 11 man team. I don't know that should i trust the game anymore
    2013-05-17_1155 - locdang's library
    Yeah, that's one of those unlucky quirks. The game designers have set it up so that it's not always black and white; they add some element of chance.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nimco View Post
    Attachment 7055Attachment 7056Attachment 7057

15pts loss on league like this match! this game is a joke^^
    I assume (don't know cause you didn't post a pick of it) that his formation was an effective counter to yours.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by haiclassic View Post
    Can you believe ?

4-5-1V defeated by Narrow Diamond ????

4-5-1 V will always lose to narrow diamond (unless you're like 15 quality better than opponent). I don't know who's been saying that 4-5-1 V is strong against narrow diamond, but it is clearly wrong. It even looks wrong when you look at what players cover each other & what players are left open.

Rookie
    Played 4-4-2 against 4-4-2 against a weaker team. Everything went fine, was leading 2-0 when not 1, not 2, but 3 of his players were sent off within 15 mins. His defense was illegal with both DC's out and a MC out...so I went through the middle and suddenly no more chances. Ever. In fact, he came closer to scoring. It remained 2-0, but I expected a massive attack after the red cards. Weird.

Unfair

Firs match:

Second match:

Same formations 4-5-1 V vs 3n-1-4-2. All my players up in morale, fisical condition.

I didn't generate any change of scoring along the match. I have +15 ball posession. The other player wasn't present... I wonder why a team with equal or worse players can win me always even without support and me, with support I can't to anything always.

Last season in Coup I lost the semifinal because one change of players for one player injured, cost me 6min. And in this 6 minutes the other player has all the posession, attack and scored me a goal.

I thinks this is not realistic. And unfair. And now, it happend again.

I have friends playing in ultra-defensive with 3 DC, 1 DL and 1DR and they win their matches for 5-0 or more. It's that ok?

Ok, and thank you for nothing. We can write here but it never happends nothing. The game stays freezed.

I would stop buying tokens.
    Last edited by xingular; 07-05-2013 at 04:35 PM.

Rookie
    4-4-2 is retarded! Any idiot manager with any crap team can use this broken formation and win..what the hell?? I tried every single thing, I've tried covering the opponent's players with man on man, I've tried zonal, I've tried countering his formation (Sure I had 3x his shots on goal, still they win even with crap players)...
    Last edited by Alan Štemberga; 07-07-2013 at 05:56 PM.

Rookie
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHH SERIOUSLY NOW XD XD XD It's 2:0 for me, the opponent gets a RED CARD (Second Yellow), I keep my tactics, HE SCORES 3 GOALS IN 20 MINUTES AHAHAHAH XD I LOSE 3:2 EVEN THO HE PLAYED WITH 10 PLAYERS FOR 80 MINUTES!! AHAHAHAHAHAH XD This kind of **** happens EVERY GAME XD retarded game

Page 14 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast