Page 26 of 61 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!

Please correct the owerpowered corner kicks! thx nordeus for this bad engine every new season!

Can someone help explain this. I just lost the champions leugue final I had a better rating of team had a fully fit team with all my best players playing was drawn as the home team. I was present he wasnt, had two supporters he had none we both played the same formation now he had a player injured in the 15th min and two players sent off in the first half. The game went to extra time when he had another player injured, (must point out I had my tackling at normal). And they scored in the 120th min, I had 70% possession more shots, more on goal, more corners aswell. He has four players out and attacking in the 120th min I think not, after this I will not be buying any more tokens.
    Adam Curtis likes this.

Football is more than mathematics calculation

Well this was a good idea, hoping to make our team stronger
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Angry So after seeing this I was thinking about...

...quitting?

Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-672q.jpg

Just 2 shots towards goal but you know all those actions that end up with "A timely pass to [Player]! He must score!"?

Had like 6 or 7 of those and all the time it was just "But it goes wide"

Also this guy had a pretty f!@ked up tactic, 2 DMCs playing as DC (no back wings), 6 MC (2 of them were playing wings, one amc one dmc) and 2 ST. Basically a 2-1-4-1-2 with half the players not playing their roles. And I lost.

There was no bloody way on earth I could lose it, I got a red card but he got an injury, so it was 10 vs 10, 80% ball possession its just impossible to lose. I always thought Nordeus would start making things worse for me since I haven't bought any tokens in a good while but this is completely beyond reasonable.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 10-31-2013 at 03:40 AM.

Thats football

Barcalona vs Ac Milan (2012 champions league)

Total match possession - Barcalona 91% 9% AcMilan.

Score - Barcalona 0 - 1 Ac Milan.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    Thats football

That is football but this kind of thing happens all the time in T11. It happens far to often in T11 for it just to be 'that's football'

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    That is football but this kind of thing happens all the time in T11. It happens far to often in T11 for it just to be 'that's football'
    Yea fair one - I think its always been a problem in games like T11. I used to have the same problem for countless years when playing Championship manager for the PC. Very similar outcomes.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gojio View Post
    ...quitting?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	672q.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	91.6 KB 
ID:	14433

Just 2 shots towards goal but you know all those actions that end up with "A timely pass to [Player]! He must score!"?

Also this guy had a pretty ****ed up tactic, 2 DMCs playing as DC (no back wings), 6 MC (2 of them were playing wings, one amc one dmc) and 2 ST. Basically a 2-1-4-1-2 with half the players not playing their roles. And I lost.

There was no bloody way on earth I could lose it, I got a red card but he got an injury, so it was 10 vs 10, 80% ball possession its just impossible to lose. I always thought Nordeus would start making things worse for me since I haven't bought any tokens in a good while but this is completely beyond reasonable.
    You are correct sir. when you have 80% possession and he is playing players out of position, the odds can never be greater that you should win. Perhaps they should make illegal formations have 99% of possession, but alas, teams with 1% possession would STILL win with Nordeus and their game engine. There is no consistency to their results. IF a team has 80% possession they should have more than an 80% chance to win = 95% chance or higher. Because I can take that a team has at least a 1 in 100 or 1 in 1000 chance to win, but not a 1 in 5 chance when you play with such domination.

Thats football

Thats football???? REALLY? What you quoted was a once in a lifetime result that will happen again in another.....NEVER!

Thats football is perhaps the worst thing one could say on this forum. You could be more correct and logical if you were to say: "Thats the way Nordues's programmers see football as being played because they no nothing about it."

FYI, it was 69% - 31% and the result was 2-2

Last edited by cracicot; 10-30-2013 at 07:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gojio View Post
    ...quitting?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	672q.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	91.6 KB 
ID:	14433

Also this guy had a pretty ****ed up tactic, 2 DMCs playing as DC (no back wings), 6 MC (2 of them were playing wings, one amc one dmc) and 2 ST. Basically a 2-1-4-1-2 with half the players not playing their roles. And I lost.

It sucks to lose to an illegal formation, but it's common and not really unthinkable even in terms of realism. You don't need possession to create chances apparently.
    It would be better if the 'illegal formation' term didn't exist and they just created an engine that appropriately took advantage of the weaknesses of bad formations.

By the way, love that you censored your name in the screenshot you posted, but left your opponent's name uncensored

Thats football

This never happened, so no clue what you are talking about. a 91% possession will never happen on any level of professional football. That's just basing it on a feeling you have.

Page 26 of 61 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast