Page 27 of 61 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee View Post

This never happened, so no clue what you are talking about. a 91% possession will never happen on any level of professional football. That's just basing it on a feeling you have.
    Hajduk Split vs Zenit / first half zenit had possesion of 88%

Highest one i know

UEFA Europa League 2010/11 - History - Hajduk Split-Zenit – UEFA.com

Quote Originally Posted by FatAssDictator View Post
    Hajduk Split vs Zenit / first half zenit had possesion of 88%

Highest one i know

UEFA Europa League 2010/11 - History - Hajduk Split-Zenit – UEFA.com
    Can't see the possession statistics on that page. Furthermore, one half of top possession is more plausible than a full match as you can put energy into half a match to keep possession like that.

This season is sucks for my team , I managed to qualify in all level from 1 to 16 now and the worst part is losing to more than 10 quality team in League . Mine is 99.5 and his is 88..2-0 and keep on losing after that even to level 14 and 15 ...just don't know what to do ....

Manager wasn't there and my team was 2 stars better. Still lost 1-0. This is just becoming a ****ty game.

Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-1.jpg Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-2.jpg Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-3.jpg

2 days later:

Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-m0e1.jpg Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-gkmj.jpg

Seriously what the f?
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 11-02-2013 at 06:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gojio View Post
    2 days later:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	m0e1.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	87.4 KB 
ID:	14469 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gkmj.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	14470

Seriously what the f?
    Yes but that's football don't you know!!!!

Seriously does anyone from Nordeus want to explain this? Doubt it, even if they did it would be the usual "we are looking into it".
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 11-02-2013 at 06:09 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gojio View Post
    2 days later:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	m0e1.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	87.4 KB 
ID:	14469 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gkmj.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	14470

Seriously what the f?
    See, that is a potent formation regardless of the 20% possession. So instead of putting it in terms of possession, perhaps they should just get rid of the illegal formation altogether because it basically means nothing. All the 80% possession gives us is expectations of winning, because, quite frankly, it is hard to lose a game in real life with 80% possession, and they are basing all their numbers on real life statistics. They obviously take what they want from real life and the rest is just fantasy....hardly a winning combination for a football manager game.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 11-02-2013 at 06:08 AM.

On top of that my team value is around 81 his team is like 71, my starting 11 are all 81-85 his starting 11 were all 71-80...thats just not right.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post

This is a troll win. end of. the other info is irrelevant.
    It is not unless you have seen more info than I have.

OP may have played with a team full of low morale players with low condition who were all out of position with skillpoints wrongly assigned without a win bonus (vs the opposition having one) and arrows unreasonably placed on an ultra defensive team with passing set to a form that didn't suit his formation at all etc etc etc.
    You don't know, or at least *I* don't know because I haven't seen him post any of those details. All I see is a formation and quality.

I deal with troll results too, but if I have a troll result, I'll let you base it on my formation, quality, morale, condition and many other factors that should have not made the troll result possible. I don't doubt that he should have won, I just want to prevent people saying that he should have won only based on his quality being 2 stars higher.

If you are saying that the factors I mention have no influence, then that is possibly true because Nordeus doesn't seem to give away any details on the engine at all. But most people on here are giving advice based on those factors (which we sadly have no proof for), so I'd rather see people at least post match statistics to get an idea of what happened so we can draw our conclusions on all the things that the developer gives us 0 information about.

Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-wtg.jpg look at this ))) IT IS TROL WIN I SPEND £ 30 EACH MONTH FOR THIS GAME AND I END UP LIKE THIS !!!!!!

SHOT ON TARGET IS 2 TIMES MORE THAN TOTAL SHOTS. NUMBER OF GOALS SCORED ARE MORE THAN BOTH !!!!!
    Last edited by Armin Bib; 11-01-2013 at 05:19 PM. Reason: ADDING SECOND LINE

Page 27 of 61 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast