Page 38 of 61 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!

TDKs 3-5-2V 0:3 Troll Face 4-3N-2W-1 (you know who he is grrrr..)

Ok, you make me look bad, I call you Troll Face lol. Just kidding but I'm not happy with this..

We start 11 men with half sub team. As soon as I smell fishy in first half, I brought all my best player in! Condition, tactic, Form.. all good. But then hm.. the Troll Face had 3 opportunities, he made 3 goals out of it Shots in Target 3 Effectively 100%.

What about us?? We had countless Counter Attacks, Free Kicks, Corner Kicks, Striking.. all blocked by 2 troller DCS n 1 troll GK

The whole match was like.. Here i give you a Counter Attack then.. eat this (Lyskov win the ball, Lyskov has none with it..) or Pessoa headed out of danger.. ) wth is going on buddies my players are super stars you.. scouts
    grrrrrrr im gonna break something he he

Last edited by ThichDaBongFC; 11-28-2013 at 03:18 PM.

Season 3 - Level 3

League Winners (3) - Level 1, 2, 3
    26-0-0 league (1) - Level 2
    Undefeated in league (2) - Level 2, 3
    Longest unbeaten League run 60 (21/28 season1 -- 28/28 season3)

Champions League Winners (2) - Level 2, 3
    Champions League Runners up (0)

Cup winners (0)
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 2

http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ussieteam.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by ThichDaBongFC View Post
    [B][SIZE=3]

He had AML/AMR and you didn't have any flank defense.
    ThichDaBongFC likes this.

Opponent today had WLDLLLLLL. The win and draw were against teams at bottom of league. I was second before match today.
    The teams around me had beaten him by 4/5 goals with similar/same formations to me.
    My 11 43Q vs his 33.
    He had his best quality player sent off just after half time.
    Possession 63:37 to me
    I managed to scrape a 0-0
    Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-0-0-ratings.jpgUnsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-0-0-stats.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Stoani View Post
    What a wine-thread, stop posting games where u suck! Some of the posters apparently don't know that they are perfectly countered....
    Perhaps the reason they are posting is that they want to learn about it....

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hillis View Post
    He had AML/AMR and you didn't have any flank defense.
    Indeed. Shows again that the massive token buyers are often quick to disregard tactics just because they have high quality players.

Stupid games

Ladies and gentlemen, buying players off auction ain't that hard if you find out when there is low activity I once got 7 good players...

I'm Karim FC.
    Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-image.jpgUnsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-image.jpgUnsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-image.jpgUnsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-image.jpgUnsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-image.jpg

Rookie
    Tactics, supporters, home field. Nothing matters in this game. I just was eliminated from the Cup and that was my 1st loss of the year. My team hasn't been scored on for 15 games in a row. The way Nordeus made me to lose is just ridiculous. I won 1st leg 4:2 on the road. No one was viewing that game. Today I played at home, me and my buddies were watching, I used absolutely the same players and tactics, my opponent used absolutely the same formation and players (the manager is not active). And I lose 1:4 - just enough to get eliminated. I had more possession, more shots on goal, more total shots. And 1:4?!!!! I mean... This game is a huge load of crap. That's against any logic, there's no explanations for it:

Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-game2.jpgUnsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-game2satats.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-game1.jpg  

Yeah. I don't think that is fair at all.

Page 38 of 61 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast