Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azy schwarzer View Post
    I HATE IT MAN SERIOUSLY I AM ON A WINNING STREAK BUT U KNOW WHAT NOW IM ON A LOSING STREAK, IMAGINE THIS MY PLAYERS HAVE ALL GREAT CONDITION OF MINIMUM 6...ignore useless rant...THE MARKET IS POOR, THE SIMULATOR IS VERY POOR, GETTING WORST, THE MORALE EASILY CHANGED FIX THIS ****!!!!
    Woah... calm down mate. This game admittedly has it's problems just like any game has, and you seem to have listed quite a few. I think everyone agrees that the New Transfer Market is bad, and they need to improve it or just revert back to the old one.

Now before I say what I'm going to say, I just want to make it clear that I am NOT suggesting for a minute that this game is anywhere close to real life. However, I think that just because you have beaten a team before, shouldn't mean you are guaranteed to beat them the next time you meet - it shouldn't and doesn't work like that in real life or in this game. Players will have dips in form - that's natural - it's unfortunate and obviously very annoying when a whole bunch have a dip at the same time, but there's nothing to be done about that in real life or in the game. I don't see why you should worry about the friendly - he arranged it so your players don't lose or gain anything from it, and he obviously had the upper hand since he knew about it.

That's about all, but lastly, if it's annoying you this much then you are taking it too seriously - take a break (although if you want to keep your team you can only leave it alone for less than 70 days). Try and chill about it and enjoy the game with all it's faults and perceived flaws.
    Gintaras Račas likes this.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

This is a bit crazy – when you look at it through my eyes.

I set up a friendly against a mates abandoned team yesterday, just to get a boost of morale and hopefully to get to see a lot of goals. This whats happened:

Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-what.jpg

As you can see I'm about 1000 % better, Im playing at home, Im present at the game, I play a wonderful attacking formation. I should've won that match.

Guess my players weren't motivated
    Gert Funck likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yeah I tend to play friendlies with teams that are only one or two levels different, the results are more ..realistic.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yesterday a friend of mine in the same server, had a better team, in theory a better tactic. Was playing home, watching the game, had suporters (15% bonus)
    The opponent DR was sent off with the result in 1:1, started to play with ilegal formation, but manage to score 3 goals from 3 corners, one of them one double corner, so my friend lost by 1:4.
    This was one of the most unfair games i have ever seen in T11
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

just finish a game, 10 min ago.
    playing home, watching the game.
    same tactics, other team was way worst than mine. 1-2.
    no explanation for this.
    yesterday, same sh|T. worst team, my tactics would stop anything, and...5-2.
    if its to make give up on the game is better to say.

sorry if i dont spend any money with the game

20% possesion home against low rank team wtf
    Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-20%25-possesion.jpg

game ended 0 - 2

Quote Originally Posted by Jesper Olsen View Post
    20% possesion home against low rank team wtf
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20% possesion.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	100.7 KB 
ID:	28634

game ended 0 - 2
    You need to play with 1 or 2 players on each flank, otherwise you have an illegal formation (=20% ball possession)

Hi guys since two weeks i lost all my mactch when my opponent is smaller than me i lost too i dont understand whats happened

VIP
    Just compare possession and players in both games...

This is the game I played today...
    Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-1.jpg
    Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-2.jpg

And this is the one from first hal of the season...
    Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-3.jpg
    Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-4.jpg

4 shots 3 goals... and Man of the Match is skill 12 player (he's 1 star at level 3 and this is level 5 game, the same striker was opposing him in both games... and I had much higher possession in away game...

Guys this game needs to be re coded again. For sure football doesnt mean better squads allways wins... but seriously...
    Started a cup match against a team like 2 star overall lower than mine, same 4-4-2 tactics.... I play home, he starts scoring at 15" 0-1... everything fine. I put draws at 40" 1-1... ok...
    Minute 60" red card for a mc of him... I shoot the penalty with a 6* star penalty speciallist against a 5* non speciallist goalkeeper... miss the penalty... still ok...
    Minute 65" 1-2
    Minute 70" 1-3
    Minute 78" 1-4
    Minute 83" 1-5
    Lol wut???!!

One player less... lower team... same tactics... me watching the match... he doesnt... Nordeus trolling powa... a 10 player squad destroy my game in 15 seconds... absurd

Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast