Page 9 of 61 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Christina Kostova View Post
    Haha, the wall is pretty thin, some kind of stupid cardboard. lol Would be pretty easy to destroy it, no wonder...

Anyway, yeah, I had to change the formation cause I had a match an hour earlier where I won with the same result (1:3) and my AMR got injured. lol Trying to keep up with the condition but it's hard when I have 2-3 matches in a row. Well, I have another game with the same player today. We'll see how it'd go. Thank you!
    Good luck and don't forget to play with at least 1 player on each side, at least 3 defenders, 2 midfielders and 1striker, good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Good luck and don't forget to play with at least 1 player on each side, at least 3 defenders, 2 midfielders and 1striker, good luck!
    Thank you! As long as they are not injured and I have appropriate substitutions, for sure...

I should win :/

My team 35* his team 30*

Dominate the game but fail to win... This game really stupid... Shoot alot of times not able to goal but opponent shot 1 time scored??? why?

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Yay! I won this time! Much better!

http://www.webpagescreenshot.info/i3...9de56-51176985
    http://www.webpagescreenshot.info/i3...f9449-21911008
    http://www.webpagescreenshot.info/i3...90cd0-73815231

PS: Ken Choong, the game is not stupid, you just have to play it right!

LMN
    basically, he was using this formation- avg quality 21.2 :

4-1(DMC)-3(Wide)-2

so I played, avg quality 18.2:

3-2-2-2-1 butterfly

I used Short passing, down both the flanks, attacking mentality, zonal marking,
    pressing whole pitch with offside trap and hard tackling at first but changed back to normal half way through due to the amount of yellow cards.

I changed the formation to 3-1-4-2 and normal mentality without offside trade+pressing own half after he scored three goals and managed to get back one goal.

So I lost 3-1 in the end

Is it the formation that let me down? or the quality of team?

I'm level 2 by the way

LMN
    I another game he used 4-5-1 flat, so I countered with 3-5-2 flat, but somehow I lost 2-1? He was much lower quality than me as well

4-4-2 vs my 4-5-2 v style
    18 quality vs my 22 quality
    me focusing from the middle cause he has 2 mc and 2 defenders 1 start quality and lost 3-1 .... lame ;/

couldnt focus from the wings cause he had better quality than mine :/ tho in first half i pushed from there but nothing happend :/

btw anyone know how much time it takes to players to "adjust" to new f ormation?
    level 3 manager season 3
    Team name : RainBow Guard fc

season 1 - level 1 : joined at 28 day - promoted to level 2 (no cl nor cup)
    season 2 - level 2 : league 2nd - promoted to level 3 ( no cl - cup did not had players in squad so lost by forfeit)
    season 3 - level 3 : ongoing all 3 brackets

Quote Originally Posted by xempen View Post
    4-4-2 vs my 4-5-2 v style
    18 quality vs my 22 quality
    me focusing from the middle cause he has 2 mc and 2 defenders 1 start quality and lost 3-1 .... lame ;/

couldnt focus from the wings cause he had better quality than mine :/ tho in first half i pushed from there but nothing happend :/

btw anyone know how much time it takes to players to "adjust" to new formation?
    when my opponent have 4-4-2 i play 4-5-1 V and usually (always) win and avg is similar.

I play attack, wings, my side, hard, short, zonal

ps sorry for my English

Cup match. I was slightly better, 74-% possession, he had 2 sent off and he didn't turn up for game and I managed a 0-0. Pissed off.

Page 9 of 61 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast