Page 8 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by CIBlue View Post
    Narrow diamond will almost always beat 4-5-1 V. His DL/DR counter your AML/AMR. His 2 DCs coounter your ST & 2 MCs counter your MCs. If he put red arrows on the DMC & AMC they would overpower your DMC together & His 2 ST face off against your 2 DCs.

To counter a Narrow Diamond formation try using 3-5-2 V (3n-1-2n-2w-2), 3-5-2 flat, or 3n-1-4-2. I know that on july Fourths counter formation table it says 4-5-1 V style counter the narrow diamond, but this is false.
    That is half correct. Based on zonal markings, the DML/DMR will map onto the positions of AML/AMR. The DL/DR will block them but not as effectively. I have seen it before, when up against DL/DR, my AML/AMR rip them apart but against DML/DMR, they do not. The DL/DR will mainly block strikers movement.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CIBlue View Post
    Narrow diamond will almost always beat 4-5-1 V. His DL/DR counter your AML/AMR. His 2 DCs coounter your ST & 2 MCs counter your MCs. If he put red arrows on the DMC & AMC they would overpower your DMC together & His 2 ST face off against your 2 DCs.

To counter a Narrow Diamond formation try using 3-5-2 V (3n-1-2n-2w-2), 3-5-2 flat, or 3n-1-4-2. I know that on july Fourths counter formation table it says 4-5-1 V style counter the narrow diamond, but this is false.
    Trust me I am a 4-5-1 or 3-5-2 (3-1-2-2-2) fan and in 95% of my games I beat the narrow diamond without big problems.

I am banging my head into the wall, why did I lose this game? Was it something I did? My players are so much better...

Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-appsfacebookcomtopeleve.jpg Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-appsfacebookcomtopeleve.jpg Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-appsfacebookcomtopeleve.jpg Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-appsfacebookcomtopeleve.jpg Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-appsfacebookcomtopeleve.jpg

Thank you!

This is insane...
    I started the match with 3W-5-1 V Style against his 3W-2DMC-2W-1-2 formation... I scored 1 goal and my DMC got injured, I replaced him with MC with blue arrow, I made 2 more subs, DC-DC and MC-MC, then I scored 2 more goals... and what happens after that ? my opponent scores 3 goals for 3 minutes... how the fck this happened ?

ps: at 3-2 I tried to set the team mentality to defensive, but he already scored his third goal.

pps: he scored all his goals with head

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-f57u7d1.png  

Quote Originally Posted by Bukefal View Post
    This is insane...
    I started the match with 3W-5-1 V Style against his 3W-2DMC-2W-1-2 formation... I scored 1 goal and my DMC got injured, I replaced him with MC with blue arrow, I made 2 more subs, DC-DC and MC-MC, then I scored 2 more goals... and what happens after that ? my opponent scores 3 goals for 3 minutes... how the fck this happened ?
    Never see this! 3 goals in 3 minutes, bad luck mate
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE

Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

Quote Originally Posted by Christina Kostova View Post
    I am banging my head into the wall, why did I lose this game? Was it something I did? My players are so much better...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	appsfacebookcomtopeleve.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	49.5 KB 
ID:	7691 Click image for larger version. 

Views:	49 
Size:	58.0 KB 
ID:	7692 Click image for larger version. 

Views:	56 
Size:	72.2 KB 
ID:	7693 Click image for larger version. 

Views:	75 
Size:	64.3 KB 
ID:	7694 Click image for larger version. 

Views:	49 
Size:	80.6 KB 
ID:	7695

Thank you!
    Be careful to don't destory the wall

1. You had a bad formation, you need at least one player on the right and left side, I guess you noticed that you had just 20% ball possesion.

2. Look on your players condition, even if your team is much, much better if you are playing with less then 60-70% condition on few players is very possible to get a draw or even to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Bukefal View Post
    This is insane...

ps: at 3-2 I tried to set the team mentality to defensive, but he already scored his third goal.

pps: he scored all his goals with head

I scored 3 times in 2 minutes (2 times in 1 minute and right after that again) but 3 goals in 3 minutes I didn't saw too so I don't know what to say, looking on teams quality I guess it was just bad luck..

İn my opinion the better tactic is 3-4-3 for first ten level after 2-5-3 and 5-2-3
    H1PP00

SL Hautki Showcase...

[QUOTE=PricopGeorgeCătălin;101571]Be careful to don't destory the wall
    very funny you mooron! haha...stop laughing now and start answearing my posts.
    explain what we can do to actually win sometimes. yesterday i won 4-2 in champions with DR-DC-DC-DL DMC MC-MC AMR-AML ST against a 127.4 lvl (i'm 128.7) and today i just got a draw at a 124.1 lvl. it had the same classic 4-4-2 as yesterdays' team. something is awfully wrong and i'm not quite happy with it.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Be careful to don't destory the wall

1. You had a bad formation, you need at least one player on the right and left side, I guess you noticed that you had just 20% ball possesion.

2. Look on your players condition, even if your team is much, much better if you are playing with less then 60-70% condition on few players is very possible to get a draw or even to lose.
    Haha, the wall is pretty thin, some kind of stupid cardboard. lol Would be pretty easy to destroy it, no wonder...

Anyway, yeah, I had to change the formation cause I had a match an hour earlier where I won with the same result (1:3) and my AMR got injured. lol Trying to keep up with the condition but it's hard when I have 2-3 matches in a row. Well, I have another game with the same player today. We'll see how it'd go. Thank you!

Page 8 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast