Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 297
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Season 128 - Are you ready?

  1. #51
    Champion Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,533
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    For some reason there hasn t been much activity lately on this post...
    My CL,cup and league games since the draw in the CL were only wins with couple of goals scored. Conceded 3 in 12, and that s mainly because my good and expensive GK from assistant manager.
    Suazo is managing 2 goals a game and almost an assist per game, so he should distance himself from the rest of my team.
    That is good to hear, although the reason behind the thread being inactive is that nobody has much to say at this stage of the season it will eventually pick up though.

  2. #52
    Addicted Sillybq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    705
    Today was my turn for a CL draw. And my guys are still having difficulties scoring.

    My new additions somehow altered the dynamics of the team and they look more vulnerable.

    Season 128 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-02-08-13-09-36-553_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Season 128 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-02-08-13-09-52-308_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

  3. #53
    Famous SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,971
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Today was my turn for a CL draw. And my guys are still having difficulties scoring.

    My new additions somehow altered the dynamics of the team and they look more vulnerable.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-02-08-13-09-36-553_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	87.8 KB 
ID:	132095
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-02-08-13-09-52-308_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	88.8 KB 
ID:	132096
    Welcome to the club, Silly!
    Would like to see your team, can you tell me your asso tag?

  4. #54
    Famous SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,971
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    That is good to hear, although the reason behind the thread being inactive is that nobody has much to say at this stage of the season it will eventually pick up though.
    Especially you since you are tanking, it s not that active anymore .

  5. #55
    Champion Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,533
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Especially you since you are tanking, it s not that active anymore .
    I am not so active anymore, I don’t want to be online for hours at a time either, I have had other things to do in the past 3 weeks.

    I’d say 60% of my posts are on Season threads.

    I am tanking because I do not feel the need to be active all the time, I will be active and then not active.

    I am not hinting that I am leaving, I will be staying but I may not be as active.

    And it really doesn’t matter to me if I am online or not.


    Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

  6. #56
    Addicted Sillybq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    705
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Welcome to the club, Silly!
    Would like to see your team, can you tell me your asso tag?
    Sure. Will pm.u

  7. #57
    Famous
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,015
    Just my CL game .. so far ahead so next game i put my reserves on the pitch for the CL, only counts reach top w to qualify.

    In the league still all won, my most likely oppo is 2 points down of me...

    In the cup it will be hard this morning i play equal guality and i have to go some where, were is no internet, so hope for the best.. i see in the afternoon when i come home... otherwise i got to train hard for the return . Lol

  8. #58
    Champion Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,533
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Just my CL game .. so far ahead so next game i put my reserves on the pitch for the CL, only counts reach top w to qualify.

    In the league still all won, my most likely oppo is 2 points down of me...

    In the cup it will be hard this morning i play equal guality and i have to go some where, were is no internet, so hope for the best.. i see in the afternoon when i come home... otherwise i got to train hard for the return . Lol
    It is unfortunate you have no internet but can you buy a data plan where you are located? Then you can get 4G (I am not advertising or spamming, I’m only asking if you can do that)


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  9. #59
    Apprentice DoctorRedDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    150
    The league competition has some great potential judging by the first five games.

    Season 128 - Are you ready?-snip.jpg

    In the past I once missed out on a league title despite not losing a single match. Maybe now I will miss out despite not conceding a single goal?
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL... And one treble
    Newton Heath: 5 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 SL. Time to win again...

  10. #60
    Champion Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,533
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRedDevil View Post
    The league competition has some great potential judging by the first five games.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	snip.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	47.8 KB 
ID:	132098

    In the past I once missed out on a league title despite not losing a single match. Maybe now I will miss out despite not conceding a single goal?
    Good luck, I saw someone with 75 points that finished second, and someone who finished 3rd and got 72 points.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DoctorRedDevil likes this.

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast