Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Season 128 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRedDevil View Post
    Easy 6-0 agreggate win in the cup. Next round will be too. After that we shall see. One tough opponent in the CL group awaits tomorrow. Got to strengthen the squad soon.

Token award? I didn't win anything. Unless I have to do something myself or if it's just a joke.
    yeah,Ive to find the time to PM the GK contest winners and, to you too xD you can send me your Manager ID -long number inside team settings- via PM and I'll contact the admins

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    What level are you? and how much avq did you had at the end of season? cause sure you know that if you end season arround 100%+ then you are placed in a +1LV Cup/CL
    I'm level 34 and I'm together with level 35 teams, some with more than 100% (many with 110-120%). Then shouldn't they be playing with level 36 teams?

Addicted
    manage to win a league thx to head to head better results against main oponents, CL and cup lost in strange situations, but allready used to it, this season plan on get a trophy since i dont wont invest too many tokens(120 few more or less) just to lose from abandoned teams with dice method.
    hoping to replace my amr and dc this season but offered player from scout and daily are no use of me, not to mention auction players, one day maybe we will have a influence on scout system...one day
    droped in gold 2 asso because 2 members going silent and didnt play without warning. really hope that asso system will be changed with one extra team so leaders can switch betwen teams for tournament
    also khris, hoping your meditation about gk chalange will rule out goals and assists from them so i can join too, also, why not mc competetion up to 2 from team- goals assists MoM red cards yellow cards- rewarded and penalized as usual

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot343 View Post
    I'm level 34 and I'm together with level 35 teams, some with more than 100% (many with 110-120%). Then shouldn't they be playing with level 36 teams?
    This in Cup -CL right?

Rookie
    Hello managers!

I'll answer the questions from the post in order
    From the previous season I learned not to spend too fast and to analyze opponents, to keep resources for the coming season and of course to coach the players as much as possible.
    I finished the championship in first place, I did not participate in the champions league because I was manager of level I, and in the cup I was already disqualified when I started playing the game.
    I'm level two, I can't participate in association yet.
    Like I said, level two.
    I started with a budget of $6 million.(60 Tokens)
    I don't have a well-trained team yet, I need strikers.
    This season I want to win all four titles.
    My training level is 27.
    My main formation will be 4-1-2-3, defensive.
    Good luck to all of you for season 128!
    Last edited by Pacurar; 02-04-2020 at 08:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    This in Cup -CL right?
    Right

Famous
    My draw for the legaue looks good, i think 50% around same strength the rest more than 20% strength under the rest of the teams...

Started with a 7-0 win. Lol
    Sillybq likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot343 View Post
    Right
    Then 110-120 teams are 90-100 in +1 level, so no, probably the server dont need them to complete higher level comps because there are enough teams.

So this season there will be an Indonesian team I'm gonna face at least 4 times this season : La Furia Roja

This guy's in the same CL group and League, similar quality too

Beat me 2-1 in the league but in the CL I won 5-2 despite fielding some bench warmers
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Finally defeated a "strong team". First Champions League group game and I registered a 3-1 home win over a team with 5% stronger quality. Didn't even improve last season's squad yet. Yay...

Going to be a very competitive league, two or three treble winners from last season and half of us have won last season's league. Already starting to think about the possibility of having a trophyless season.

@khris Message isn't stored in my folder but I think I sent you a PM...
    khris and maloukees like this.
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast