Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Season 128 - Are you ready?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRedDevil View Post
    Pathetic stuff. Led 3-0 at halftime but the opponent rescued a 3-3 draw in the 1st leg of the cup semifinal. And I actually started attending the match at 2-0. Got to win away now.
    That is terrible, sometimes when that happens, you want to scream at the support team that the game is a fraud, I did that when I lost the title on the second last game of the season, before the game, we were level on points, we were both on 66 after 24 games, we were both unbeaten and I was losing the battle goal difference, then we played, me being 17% stronger, I was 0-2 up and lost 2-3, he had 3 shots and target and I had about 9 and I lost, I lost it on the support team.

Anyway, sorry once again for using my experiences, I do it all the time but I want to sort of show that I have had similar experiences.

I lost a CL round of 16 to a much weaker team around 10 months ago, I was 3-0 up at home, and 4-2 on aggregate and then he scored 2 in the last 15 minutes and knocked me out on the dreaded away goals rule, that rule has actually never worked in my favour.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    DoctorRedDevil likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    That is terrible, sometimes when that happens, you want to scream at the support team that the game is a fraud, I did that when I lost the title on the second last game of the season, before the game, we were level on points, we were both on 66 after 24 games, we were both unbeaten and I was losing the battle goal difference, then we played, me being 17% stronger, I was 0-2 up and lost 2-3, he had 3 shots and target and I had about 9 and I lost, I lost it on the support team.

Anyway, sorry once again for using my experiences, I do it all the time but I want to sort of show that I have had similar experiences.

I lost a CL round of 16 to a much weaker team around 10 months ago, I was 3-0 up at home, and 4-2 on aggregate and then he scored 2 in the last 15 minutes and knocked me out on the dreaded away goals rule, that rule has actually never worked in my favour.

No problem, it's nice to know I am not alone in terms of these bizarre outcomes.

I wouldn't have even be disappointed if this happened against a much weaker team because a win in the second leg would be more likely. But we are even at 93% quality. Instead of him having a mountain to climb it feels like I am the one who needs to do that now.
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

Quote Originally Posted by zer0bit View Post
    I'm planning to get quadruple again, but since it's my 2nd season, I highly doubt I will get an easy draw...
    Umm, you can't get a quadruple in your first season. The maximum trophies you can go for is 2 :|

Famous
    Looks good in the cup... a 5-0 win in the 1st leg.. almost sure final.. a change to win the cup back to back..

Just won also the quarter final in the CL 1st leg with 6-0...so looks like a semi final again..

The league still 4 points behind hope that #1 make a draw and i can manage to win the gme against him on tuesday. My o ly change to win the league this season

I feel the need to update my results.
    And the thing is that my last 2 results were 1-0, with the last result having a winner in the 90 th minute after being 1 man up for 30-40 minutes and having a almost 40% better team.
    So they either tweaked my team or the game is purposely optimised to have such a quality drop out of the sudden.
    Either way it s sketchy and weird.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I feel the need to update my results.
    And the thing is that my last 2 results were 1-0, with the last result having a winner in the 90 th minute after being 1 man up for 30-40 minutes and having a almost 40% better team.
    So they either tweaked my team or the game is purposely optimised to have such a quality drop out of the sudden.
    Either way it s sketchy and weird.
    Oops, I missed your cup match, well done, I will be there for your league match on time.

Hopefully not another 1-0

SuperDunk likes this.

Played my T11 friend and nearest chaser in the league yesterday. Lots of twists and he scored a 90th minute free kick to rescue a 3-3 draw. A win would have very likely sealed the league for me but I am not too disappointed. It's still in my hands.

Season 128 - Are you ready?-standings.jpg

Cristal and Red Devil will play each other tomorrow so at least one of them will lose points. Basically the home game against Geldhai and away game to Red Devil in week 4 will be decisive for me. Confident in beating the rest so a win against either of these two should do.

Got knocked out of the cup sadly. 3-2 loss in the away leg. Really entertaining 6-5 tie overall, I just wish the first leg didn't happen the way it did, losing a three goal lead at home was stupid. A weaker opponent in the cup final was waiting as well so missing out on a trophy is a little disappointing.

Yesterday I won my 1st leg quarterfinal match 4-1 in the Champions League. Should be safely through, but I won't go any further. Upcoming opponent is 112% quality, nearly 20% stronger than me. Hope I will get softer CL competition some day in the future, because I don't see myself ever getting that strong myself.

Still, feeling satisfied with the season overall. I talked a while ago how Red Devil FC has clearly the best team in the league. Well now mine is slightly stronger. Training of certain players has produced its results for the most part and I will still have over 400 rests going into season 4.
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

Famous
    Just won the 2nd semi in the the cup...

So that is the second cup final back to back.. hopefully i can win this also

In the league my big match is tuesday against the #1 who is 4 points ahead of me.. hopefully he makes a draw somewhere, so i have a change for the title this coming tuesday

Just drawn 0-0 in CL. I am absolutely shocked i only scored 1 goal against a 40% weaker team in 2 games.
    They started tweaking my team it seems.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max

Season 128 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Just drawn 0-0 in CL. I am absolutely shocked i only scored 1 goal against a 40% weaker team in 2 games.
    They started tweaking my team it seems.
    Lol how the hell, You didn’t really get a good chance but I don’t know why, I got these strange results during seasons, I got about 7 when I won 2 trophies plus the Super Cup. You can’t explain them, they are part of the game unfortunately.

I don’t like the fact they are but it is just the way it is.

Were you on a 75 game winning streak or was that from an older season?

It is strange because a couple of games ago, you were scoring 7 or 8, now you are finding it hard to score, I don’t know what it is, just hopefully you win the rest of your games and you should be fine.

What is your opponent like in the Semi Final?

I’m sure you will be fine.

I feel in a way that they tax your games by giving you a weird result. Maybe about 7% of all of my results on the game have been like this.

Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast