Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Season 128 - Are you ready?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Well done, winning such an intense final is a good achievement, well done on your 4 CL’s in a row if I remember correctly. I prefer the CL over the league any day but that is just my opinion on it.

The current first can still drop points although it is unlikely they still can, anything is possible so good luck.

If you don’t get the quadruple this season. You will get next season.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    Thanks mate...

THats my goal every season to win it all... its oke for me to lose groupstage matches in the CL as long as I qualify.. to safe some energy.

Max

Season 128 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Thanks mate...

THats my goal every season to win it all... its oke for me to lose groupstage matches in the CL as long as I qualify.. to safe some energy.
    I know what you mean, in all the games I got to the CL Final and lost, I was unbeaten in the competition until the Final except my first season, where I had gone 8-2-2 to the final, I was inactive at the group stage but it still has to count.

I wish I had one troll match in the group stage in those seasons and I might have won three more CL’s instead.

I think you can get the quadruple every season and it is a good goal, but it will get harder the higher you go up obviously.

maloukees likes this.

Congrats maloukees, AAA and for their CL win.
    I added myself the 3rd CL title and sure to add the 3rd supercup also today.
    Suazo has ATM 102 goals and 59 assists.
    What a season he had so far...
    HeavensAAA likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Congrats maloukees, AAA and for their CL win.
    I added myself the 3rd CL title and sure to add the 3rd supercup also today.
    Suazo has ATM 102 goals and 59 assists.
    What a season he had so far...
    Thanks! Congrats with your treble (and highly likely quadruple)!

Well played with your best player and team as usual!
    SuperDunk likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Thanks! Congrats with your treble (and highly likely quadruple)!

Well played with your best player and team as usual!
    Sauzo is a beast, he scored ten goals and assisted three tones in a game if I remover correctly.

I wish I had him to partner up with an old club legend called B Shin, with these players on my team, we would definitely win the quadruple and score about 350 goals a season. (Lol probably an exaggeration but I feel with my old club legend who scored more than a goal a game on average in his 147 appearances, (he assisted quite a lot as well.) and Sauzo playing with him as well, my team would be unstoppable.

Everyone needs a Sauzo on their team. It would make a huge difference If I had such a player again.

SuperDunk likes this.

Dreamer
    Last objective met
    Thanks Nord 😁
    Undefeated in league - long overdue
    Till next season
    Cheers
    HeavensAAA and khris like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    Last objective met
    Thanks Nord
    Undefeated in league - long overdue
    Till next season
    Cheers
    Congrats mate

Famous
    Just lifted the supercup after a good 3-0 win...

Thanks for all the support on the forum and during the matches to all of you..

Won it all only the league not , still hoping #2 has 1 point ahead if he win the last match tonight or for me in the moring around 2 am.. inwon my last match with 8-0..
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Sauzo is a beast, he scored ten goals and assisted three tones in a game if I remover correctly.

I wish I had him to partner up with an old club legend called B Shin, with these players on my team, we would definitely win the quadruple and score about 350 goals a season. (Lol probably an exaggeration but I feel with my old club legend who scored more than a goal a game on average in his 147 appearances, (he assisted quite a lot as well.) and Sauzo playing with him as well, my team would be unstoppable.

Everyone needs a Sauzo on their team. It would make a huge difference If I had such a player again.

Yes, he had 13 goals contribution in a game, 10g+3a. What a monster he is sometimes...
    I don t want to take away to my overall team quality, but Suazo carries my team in all my associations games, if he aint playing good then i am losing.
    He has 300 assists in like 290 games, a true monster.
    Imagine him assisting B.Shin all the time.
    I still have hope to retire him at my club, he is now 24 and i will stop training him at 28, 4 seasons left to spend the good old greens on a all time legend , at least for me.
    I m still around, LOL!

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Just lifted the supercup after a good 3-0 win...

Thanks for all the support on the forum and during the matches to all of you..

Won it all only the league not , still hoping #2 has 1 point ahead if he win the last match tonight or for me in the moring around 2 am.. inwon my last match with 8-0..
    Fingers crossed
    Hope for the best in your favour 😎🤞👍

Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast