Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Only 2-3 Star Players in Transfer Market, while im in Level 2 with 4-6 Star Players

I have had this problem for maybe 3 seasons and sent nordeus a ticket and after 10 replies backwards and forwards they say they have fixed it so we will see so maybe you could do the same, just saying.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bahlool View Post
    I'm facing the same problem. Here is what I've observed and would appreciate if someone can look into this.

I've been keeping an eye on the transfer list at my server and would easily see many 5* players on regular basis all the time and was drooling over getting few of these players then.

I then spent $50 and got myself 500 tokens thinking I could build the best team to reach #1 position in my league I ofcourse noticed the scout list and bought myself a decent player. Since then I would also only see at max crappy 4* old players at my T list (2-3 at the max per refresh). and usually would see many 2-3* players on regular basis.

I do believe this has nothing to do with my being in a new server specially that for a whole week I only saw 5* players when I didn't spend any money for tokens.

LOL, so they suckered you. You spent on a scout and that automatically puts you on the **** list for bad transfer list category. Same here. They force you to buy more scouts with a ****ty TL.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Your on a new server, so your the highest level, to fix this you will need to avoid promotion for 2-3 seasons to allow some teams to get ahead of you and be able to sell their unwanted players back down to you.
    OK, so I have a problem with this.

In order to get better players and not pay for Scouts, he has to tank a few seasons just so he can get better players? Do you realize how that sounds? You have to lose to get better. Really?

I realize the guy buys tokens and has no issues with buying, but you would think that Nordeus caters to their token buying customers and would make things better for them....they already provide scouts for a premium, God forbid they create more 4/5 * players for the transfer market to make more people happy.

Seriously, My lvl 6 team is 2 scouts, four 5*, eight 4*, and eight 3*. I just traded up the two 2* I had.
    And my transfer market sucks large. most of the time I only have 3* on the list with the occasional 4* and a rare 5*.

So I have to sit the whole season waiting for Nordeus created 4/5* players or the few managers ahead of me on the server to release their players. The neg list is crap, and I am forced to look at scouts that are crap.

So where is the incentive to buy? I am hardly the best in my lvl, CL or Cup, yet I get **** on the transfer market and cant upgrade my players. And your idea is to tank a few seasons so people go ahead of me so I can have their castoffs? Great idea. I know it is not your fault and you are just relaying info, but really, T11 needs an overhaul. They need someone to fix the issues with this game and the TL is one of them.

****!

Colin OUT!
    Last edited by cracicot; 06-22-2013 at 08:15 AM.

Addicted
    here's a trick nobody has told you about in this thread:

Keep reloading the page and check the TL for better players after every reload. Why? Because sometimes the games will finally put you on one of the different transfer list-server with loads of 5-star players.
    I've had your problems before and with one of my teams I still do. But if I keep doing this trick, eventually I get into a super server.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    here's a trick nobody has told you about in this thread:

Keep reloading the page and check the TL for better players after every reload. Why? Because sometimes the games will finally put you on one of the different transfer list-server with loads of 5-star players.
    I've had your problems before and with one of my teams I still do. But if I keep doing this trick, eventually I get into a super server.
    I dont have all day to click refresh every 5 mins. Nice trick I have noticed that the odd occasion I get a list full of Free Agents.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12