Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Only 2-3 Star Players in Transfer Market, while im in Level 2 with 4-6 Star Players

Only 2-3 Star Players in Transfer Market, while im in Level 2 with 4-6 Star Players

Guys, i got a big big problem. Im on level 2 now, my team has only 4-6Star Players with 20-30skillpoints, and i need to buy more 5-6Star players with at least 25-30skillpoints. But in the transfer market are appearing only 2-3Star Players with 15-20skillpoints. And that since almost 3 weeks. It’s really boring, i want to upgrade my team, actually i have to, because i have only have 3 players on the bench. I checked the transfer market at morning, at afternoon, at night, etc. I even tryed to change my nationality etc. but its always the same.
    The strange thing is, i asked almost all of my friends who are playing on level 2 too, and they said, on their transfer market are appearing 5-6Star players with 29-35skillpoints all the time. They said something is wrong with my transfer market, it’s too low, it cant be that on level 2 are appearing only 2-3Star players...i know, each player is using a different server...but what kind of server is mine then?

How can that be? I mean, i got enough tokens and money to buy players, but i’ve already buyd 2 players from the Scoutlist, spending 100 Tokens for both players and almost 4 millions. But to be honest, i dont want to throw my money down the drain anymore. And i think playing Top Eleven doesn’t make fun only to buy players from the scoutlist.
    It’s really boring to see my friends on level 2, upgrading their team to 25-30skillpoints in average, while my team is stuck on 23skillpoints in average since 2 weeks.

Does someone has an idea? What can i do? Thanks in forward guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Only 2-3 Star Players in Transfer Market, while im in Level 2 with 4-6 Star Players-top-eleven-champion11-new-season1.jpg   Only 2-3 Star Players in Transfer Market, while im in Level 2 with 4-6 Star Players-top-eleven-forum.jpg   Only 2-3 Star Players in Transfer Market, while im in Level 2 with 4-6 Star Players-top-eleven-forum0.jpg   Only 2-3 Star Players in Transfer Market, while im in Level 2 with 4-6 Star Players-top-eleven-forum0a.jpg   Only 2-3 Star Players in Transfer Market, while im in Level 2 with 4-6 Star Players-top-eleven-forum1.jpg  

Only 2-3 Star Players in Transfer Market, while im in Level 2 with 4-6 Star Players-top-eleven-forum2.jpg  

Apprentice
    Buddy if your team has 4-6 stars and is 23 avg rating u dont really need to upgrade it further. You are probably on a new server where theres hard to find decent players. My lvl 2 team had all 4 star with 2 of them 5*. I won the league with more than 20+ pts ahead of my oppositon. I was runner up in the champions league and won the cup. Save your money and tokens for the higher lvls where scouts really matter
    MoonMaiden and Raykco like this.

Your on a new server, so your the highest level, to fix this you will need to avoid promotion for 2-3 seasons to allow some teams to get ahead of you and be able to sell their unwanted players back down to you.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Thanks for the quick answer. I know actually i could let my team as it is, but friends of me and also opponents (especially in league), they're playing Level 2 like me, and they're upgrading their team to 25-30 avg..and they have 25-35avg in their transfer market..can it be that the difference between me and my friends is that i spended money to buy tokens and they not? And now T11 is hiding conscious good players in my transfer market, and forcing me to buy more tokens to get players from the scoutlist?

@July: What do you mean avoid promotion for 2-3 seasons? To not get into the first 7 in league and play 2-3 seasons on level 2? Thanks in forward

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPerfect View Post
    Thanks for the quick answer. I know actually i could let my team as it is, but friends of me and also opponents (especially in league), they're playing Level 2 like me, and they're upgrading their team to 25-30 avg..and they have 25-35avg in their transfer market..can it be that the difference between me and my friends is that i spended money to buy tokens and they not? And now T11 is hiding conscious good players in my transfer market, and forcing me to buy more tokens to get players from the scoutlist?

@July: What do you mean avoid promotion for 2-3 seasons? To not get into the first 7 in league and play 2-3 seasons on level 2? Thanks in forward
    There not hiding them from you, your friends are on a different server from you and have a different TL, im much the same, new server with no great players!

Yes, then they will be higher level teams that will be able to sell their rubbish to you. their 2* players will be 5* players to you if you avoid promotion for 3 seasons. Plus you can train your players, at least then you will always be a few levels from the top of the server.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Thanks July, but i think that doesnt really sound like a solution for me i dont think there is anybody avoiding a promotion, just to get better players in transfer market, besides i think its not that ''easy'' to avoid a promotion :P But thanks for the answers.

Im also at level 2 and im looking at 4-5 stars occasionally in Transfers hitting Quality 29 max. If u aren't seeing them maybe theres really something wrong with ur transfers but I think it shouldn't be a problem getting top 7 and u should see if the next season transfers still remains a bug to you before saying u wanting to quit.. that's my 2 cents

Pro
    Thanks July, but i think that doesnt really sound like a solution for me i dont think there is anybody avoiding a promotion, just to get better players in transfer market, besides i think its not that ''easy'' to avoid a promotion :P But thanks for the answers.
    It's very easy to avoid promotion. Play illegal formation and no way you finish in top 7.

I'm facing the same problem. Here is what I've observed and would appreciate if someone can look into this.

I've been keeping an eye on the transfer list at my server and would easily see many 5* players on regular basis all the time and was drooling over getting few of these players then.

I then spent $50 and got myself 500 tokens thinking I could build the best team to reach #1 position in my league I ofcourse noticed the scout list and bought myself a decent player. Since then I would also only see at max crappy 4* old players at my T list (2-3 at the max per refresh). and usually would see many 2-3* players on regular basis.

I do believe this has nothing to do with my being in a new server specially that for a whole week I only saw 5* players when I didn't spend any money for tokens.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast