Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Tankers

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    10

    Tankers

    Why u dont penalize money ppl below 9th place so we wont have so many tankers ... it s not point of a game to lose
    .. anyway no1 has problems with money ig

  2. #2
    Apprentice Kelpie Grant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    282
    Quote Originally Posted by RazZz View Post
    Why u dont penalize money ppl below 9th place so we wont have so many tankers ... it s not point of a game to lose
    .. anyway no1 has problems with money ig
    I used to think the same but now realise sometimes a manager has to tank his team to change things and/or gather resources. Casual tanking isnt a problem ,neither is permanent tanking but the tankers who suddenly play for a match or 2 here and there are a nuisance.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    32
    Cheaters will always cheat.

  4. #4
    Famous Ποσιδονας's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,883
    and nordeus will always promotes the permanant super tankers.
    Check the last event again.

  5. #5
    Newbie Iceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Bradford (UK)
    Posts
    19
    just a few suggestions to help stop tankers

    we all know that an active manger that plays properly will have a good win success rate anything above 65% win rate over there account, on average many active managers that play properly have a 75%+ win rate

    now for tankers this would be far less due to them losing so many games in league in order to not lose their 20% each season.

    so my idea would be to penalize anyone that drop below 55% win rate over there account
    which this would only be possible if they tanked each season, even an AI (bot team) can manage above this from my studies

    i would make the following punishments
    1st offence - account ban for a week and 1 highest rated player sold
    2nd offence - account ban for a month and 2 highest rated players sold
    3rd offence - account banned perminatly and account should be wiped and reset

    maybe something like this would stop those tanking managers from doing the tanking method and play properly
    NUNO FC and milpol like this.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/iceman82aj

    Club Level 51

    League / CL / SL / Cup /SC
    26 / 13 / 2 / 15 / 4

    W - D - L
    1580 - 282 - 328

    Unbeaten streak - 96 games
    longest Win Streak - 31

    updated: 27/04/2002

    Join our Top Eleven Disocrd - https://discord.gg/ubuFXjJ

  6. #6
    Champion Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,534

    Tankers

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    just a few suggestions to help stop tankers

    we all know that an active manger that plays properly will have a good win success rate anything above 65% win rate over there account, on average many active managers that play properly have a 75%+ win rate

    now for tankers this would be far less due to them losing so many games in league in order to not lose their 20% each season.

    so my idea would be to penalize anyone that drop below 55% win rate over there account
    which this would only be possible if they tanked each season, even an AI (bot team) can manage above this from my studies

    i would make the following punishments
    1st offence - account ban for a week and 1 highest rated player sold
    2nd offence - account ban for a month and 2 highest rated players sold
    3rd offence - account banned permanently and account should be wiped and reset

    maybe something like this would stop those tanking managers from doing the tanking method and play properly
    I like this idea, I get above 80-85% wins in most seasons but back on topic, I don’t like tankers because if you come across one in the CL or the cup you are screwed because they will play their good team and will win everything except the league of course.

    It is best if they are just erased from the game completely.

    This is just my theory so it could be wrong, so there is a few “pro tankers” on the game (if you can call them that) and they usually have 8* or more teams and they have their really poor, out of position team for the league and they only play their good team in the CL and/or cup, this could cause people to spend money on the game in an attempt to equal their quality so they have a chance to win the competition the tanker is in, so I think Nordeus gets some money due to tankers and they don’t want to lose a source of income if they remove them entirely, again it is just a theory.

    Also, not only should they have that account banned permanently, they should also have their IP banned so they can’t play the game again, maybe this is harsh but the tankers abused the game.
    Last edited by Max McClean; 03-21-2020 at 11:55 AM.
    Iceman likes this.

  7. #7
    Newbie Iceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Bradford (UK)
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I like this idea, I get above 80-85% wins in most seasons but back on topic, I don’t like tankers because if you come across one in the CL or the cup you are screwed because they will play their good team and will win everything except the league of course.

    It is best if they are just erased from the game completely.

    This is just my theory so it could be wrong, so there is a few “pro tankers” on the game (if you can call them that) and they usually have 8* or more teams and they have their really poor, out of position team for the league and they only play their good team in the CL and/or cup, this could cause people to spend money on the game in an attempt to equal their quality so they have a chance to win the competition the tanker is in, so I think Nordeus gets some money due to tankers and they don’t want to lost a source of income if they remove them entirely, again it is just a theory.

    Also, not only should they have that account banned permanently, they should also have their IP banned so they can’t play the game again, maybe this is harsh but the tankers abused the game.

    i totally agree i believe there is some reason behind it why there not totaly annuled form the game which will be to do with money in some way,
    tankers just ruin it for the ones that accually spend time and effect in to creating decent teams to survive just for them to come along with there tanking teams and ruin everything in 1 match for us, the IP idea would be a nice addon, theres many ways that could be implied to stop all this tankers while stil making the game intact for the proper managers, its just wether or not ideas would get implamented in to the engine
    https://www.youtube.com/user/iceman82aj

    Club Level 51

    League / CL / SL / Cup /SC
    26 / 13 / 2 / 15 / 4

    W - D - L
    1580 - 282 - 328

    Unbeaten streak - 96 games
    longest Win Streak - 31

    updated: 27/04/2002

    Join our Top Eleven Disocrd - https://discord.gg/ubuFXjJ

  8. #8
    Champion Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,534
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    i totally agree i believe there is some reason behind it why there not totaly annuled form the game which will be to do with money in some way,
    tankers just ruin it for the ones that accually spend time and effect in to creating decent teams to survive just for them to come along with there tanking teams and ruin everything in 1 match for us, the IP idea would be a nice addon, theres many ways that could be implied to stop all this tankers while stil making the game intact for the proper managers, its just wether or not ideas would get implamented in to the engine
    We will see if they implement your 3 strike rule or my ip ban, I don’t know though as I said I think there is money involved in this. If they introduce these rules, it would be a step in the right direction.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Famous
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,015
    I think just remove always from everyone 10% quality from the teams who do not promote....... maybe that helps....

    And if you do not promte for 3 seasons in a row and your quality is above 160% just remove 20%

  10. #10
    Moderator milpol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,640
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    just a few suggestions to help stop tankers

    we all know that an active manger that plays properly will have a good win success rate anything above 65% win rate over there account, on average many active managers that play properly have a 75%+ win rate

    now for tankers this would be far less due to them losing so many games in league in order to not lose their 20% each season.

    so my idea would be to penalize anyone that drop below 55% win rate over there account
    which this would only be possible if they tanked each season, even an AI (bot team) can manage above this from my studies

    i would make the following punishments
    1st offence - account ban for a week and 1 highest rated player sold
    2nd offence - account ban for a month and 2 highest rated players sold
    3rd offence - account banned perminatly and account should be wiped and reset

    maybe something like this would stop those tanking managers from doing the tanking method and play properly
    I agree with you . Indeed , there should be something done with tankers . But remember , many of them , are token buyers too . You need tokens to build a "superteam " and you dont get them anymore from asso if you dont finish top8+ . Nordeus is a company . Maybe a penalization on tokens and greens they can get from sponsors and 1in3 seasons an automatically promotion wont hurt anyone


    Level 16
    Leagues Won : 15
    CL: 8
    Super League: 0
    Cup: 11
    Super Cup:8


    My Youtube Channel In Which You Can Find Many Helpful Videos About Top Eleven

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdI...yVzAIu-sV29ZYQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast