Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree7Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Carnival Tour Challenge - Full Time

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Oh I only see your response now, but yeah for me it was worth it. A big deal for me always is the emblem and jersey, I like to collect this stuff.
    I got a 124% ST AMC player with 1on1 scorer SA, he is my super sub for the season and next season, not good enough for starting lineup but still decent. Today he got match winning assist in league.
    Same here on collecting the emblem and jersey. A new one every season is a nice change too.

Having a super attacking sub on the bench is far more assertive when we have a button to press while things do not go as planned, and sub working brings some of the best feeling!
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    If you sell your players at the end of the season for good draws, I would sell the event player. He is quite high %-wise for no good skills and next season he is 26, which means development will be very slow anyways.
    It's how I always did it, I sold many of these players in the past when I did manipulation thing.
    I will have to sell 1 of these 2 and bring the other for next season for the draw (the rest has not reached 25 yet next season). And the other also would also be sold by end of next season too, as I look to replace in the season after. Really good enough to squeeze another year from after 24 (or 25 for the new event player).

If the new event player is a 7*, it would have been an easy decision. So hard to draw a 8* and so feel reluctant to give up on him.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Carnival of Patra - Greece maybe it's not so glamorous as Rio but has a lot of fun, dancing, parties, other things and drinking (a LOT).
    But it was cancelled because of coronavirous .
    Same as Venice.
    Too bad

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234