Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Carnival Tour Challenge - Full Time

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    First entry lost to 2nd team.
    Second free entry lost to 3rd team.
    Paid 9 T and lost to 4th team.
    Then paid 9T again and lost to the last team.

So for 18 T I spent I got 20T, 8 blue, 8 green, kit, badge and a 124% ST AMC. Not that bad, think I was quite lucky this time.
    Pretty good there when you have got a 7* player with SA as reward (would not be as good if that’s a 6* player, and assuming a 7* player would become 1 of your best players for this season and also can play for next season [and probably another 3rd year if he is only 23 now]).

And if you have not paid that 18T, you would earn only 5T, so you now earn 3T less but with the rest plus that 7* player. Well worth it no matter how you look at that.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Good luck mate! Wish you get the emblem at least
    I want the jersy its pretty cool

Surprisingly i managed to get the emblem. This really made my day!

1st entry - Lost after getting jersey
    2nd entry - Lost after getting emblem

Cost 19 tokens to rejoin but i will stick to my no gambling policy

[Official] Carnival Tour Challenge - Full Time-6ff6d1a3-d146-4208-a39a-4d1a7eaa0e80.jpg
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Surprisingly i managed to get the emblem. This really made my day!

1st entry - Lost after getting jersey
    2nd entry - Lost after getting emblem

Cost 19 tokens to rejoin but i will stick to my no gambling policy
    Well done there mate!

Mine is:
    1st entry: Lost at first match
    2nd entry: Lost at last match. Lost 2-3. That 60T was so close yet so far
    19T is way too much of a gamble with such a significant 20%+ quality difference.

So I also managed to get the emblem, and very unexpectedly got a 25yo 8* ST/AML too by winning the following stage when I had the least expectation. This is by far the best reward I have got in all the 7 seasons:

[Official] Carnival Tour Challenge - Full Time-0b198022-9004-4dfc-b292-e76836d15417.jpeg

And with this extra player, I am now undecided on whether I should bring 10 or 11 players into the following season. It seems a bit mad to sacrifice the following ‘now-11th’ player (previously 10th before getting the 8* player):

[Official] Carnival Tour Challenge - Full Time-18bbf1e2-b7b0-4680-8259-1ffcc0e80b0f.jpeg

Unexpected headache...
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Well done there mate!

Mine is:
    19T is way too much of a gamble with such a significant 20%+ quality difference.

So I also managed to get the emblem, and very unexpectedly got a 25yo 8* ST/AML too by winning the following stage when I had the least expectation. This is by far the best reward I have got in all the 7 seasons:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0B198022-9004-4DFC-B292-E76836D15417.jpeg 
Views:	26 
Size:	57.5 KB 
ID:	132180

And with this extra player, I am now undecided on whether I should bring 10 or 11 players into the following season. It seems a bit mad to sacrifice the following ‘now-11th’ player (previously 10th before getting the 8* player):

Name:	18BBF1E2-B7B0-4680-8259-1FFCC0E80B0F.jpeg 
Views:	24 
Size:	76.0 KB 
ID:	132181

Unexpected headache...
    Wow. You are seriously lucky. 8 star is the best they were giving out i think. My input is let him go as he is old and high on greys but your call mate. Bring 10 over is more than enough. 11 is quite risky imo. Not sure if your 1 stars are low enough to cover so many high quality players.

Good job on the event run! And smart move not rejoining. If you can play with that team again immediately, maybe. But from the checkpoint, no way. Too much of a gamble.

Actually is he good enough for your squad? Doubt so right. He definitely would be in my first team if i git him. So envious!
    Last edited by Sillybq; 02-25-2020 at 05:13 PM.

Pro
    Wow. You are seriously lucky. 8 star is the best they were giving out i think. My input is let him go as he is old and high on greys but your call mate. Bring 10 over is more than enough. 11 is quite risky imo. Not sure if your 1 stars are low enough to cover so many high quality players.

Good job on the event run! And smart move not rejoining. If you can play with that team again immediately, maybe. But from the checkpoint, no way. Too much of a gamble.

Actually is he good enough for your squad? Doubt so right. He definitely would be in my first team if i git him. So envious!
    Yes, the best run of an event here, and more than often all previous gift players were all 6*. Surely agree that rejoin is not sensible, and you really did well last season in winning the whole event too.

Well, for replenishment the soon-retiring 1*, I also needed to bring a 3.5* and another 2.5* to next season as preparation.

I will then sacrifice that 3-position 110% player with passing attribute of 200%+. On-paper average 126% is probably still better than 93% with some high whites...

He definitely will start for the remainder of this season when I could play 1 AM + 2 STs or 3 AMs + ST. My regular ST is on 119% but with 220% finishing, and 190%+ on both header and speed, so I may have to bench him in asso matches next season when having high whites are more important.

Yes, an 8* attacker is exactly what would make your team invincible. You will surely get it soon too when you play very well in events.
    Last edited by HeavensAAA; 02-25-2020 at 05:32 PM.

Yes, the best run of an event here, and more than often all previous gift players were all 6*. Surely agree that rejoin is not sensible, and you really did well last season in winning the whole event too.

Well, for replenishment the soon-retiring 1*, I also needed to bring a 3.5* and another 2.5* to next season as preparation.

I will then sacrifice that 3-position 110% player with passing attribute of 200%+. On-paper average 126% is probably still better than 93% with some high whites...
    Last season i really got lucky with that win. But the player i got was crap. I have been replacing those 1 star players for the last 2 seasons. My next replacement is probably next season or the season after. Getting young flat 40 rated slow trainers ain’t easy. Gotta wait quite abit sometimes. Well mate, you know what to do. His whites just ain’t good enough for your team.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 02-25-2020 at 05:32 PM.

Pro
    Last season i really got lucky with that win. But the player i got was crap. I have been replacing those 1 star players for the last 2 seasons. My next replacement is probably next season or the season after. Getting young flat 40 rated slow trainers ain’t easy. Gotta wait quite abit sometimes. Well mate, you know what to do. His whites just ain’t good enough for your team.
    For the 3* player, they don’t necessarily need to be slow trainers. Any 1-position 18yo player of 40-45% would do too, as you have 2 positions and 1 SA to stop the player quality improving for at least 2.5 seasons at least, and he would become a 1* player when he gets all the 2 extra positions and SA. 1T bid - get it then nice, next one if out-bidded. Best to be bought after last asso draw in a season, as we could sign him on the (2nd) last day and delay the training for nearly 1 whole season when compared with signing in the first few days.

You will get that soon. Always need lots of luck for that last stage as on paper managers are always facing an uphill battle with so many matches with only 2 tries. I prefer 60T though, as that budget is enough to buy a nice 18yo FT to train properly.

Yes, I never really have players of that high quality with average whites, but then it kind of comparable to my other earlier FTs in seasons 1 and 2, so hopefully it would work out fine. At least CL final and Super Cup that new 8* player will be starting to secure 2 titles.
    Sillybq likes this.

Pretty good there when you have got a 7* player with SA as reward (would not be as good if that’s a 6* player, and assuming a 7* player would become 1 of your best players for this season and also can play for next season [and probably another 3rd year if he is only 23 now]).

And if you have not paid that 18T, you would earn only 5T, so you now earn 3T less but with the rest plus that 7* player. Well worth it no matter how you look at that.
    Oh I only see your response now, but yeah for me it was worth it. A big deal for me always is the emblem and jersey, I like to collect this stuff.
    I got a 124% ST AMC player with 1on1 scorer SA, he is my super sub for the season and next season, not good enough for starting lineup but still decent. Today he got match winning assist in league.

Well done there mate!

Mine is:

Name:	0B198022-9004-4DFC-B292-E76836D15417.jpeg 
Views:	26 
Size:	57.5 KB 
ID:	132180

Name:	18BBF1E2-B7B0-4680-8259-1FFCC0E80B0F.jpeg 
Views:	24 
Size:	76.0 KB 
ID:	132181

Unexpected headache...
    If you sell your players at the end of the season for good draws, I would sell the event player. He is quite high %-wise for no good skills and next season he is 26, which means development will be very slow anyways.
    It's how I always did it, I sold many of these players in the past when I did manipulation thing.
    Sillybq likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast