Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Why manipulating draws might actually diminish your fun

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    very few know how to build an effective mutant , lets not mess up things here .

no , its not cheap , you have to go into a bidding war the first day and spend like 700 greens . That was what my first asso mates were doing ... They persuaded me to do this , okay i had trebles but i was losing in asso and in my mind . Nah , only easy manipulating like you said
    Mate any tips on how to make a effective mutant!

Thanks

@Miltiadis
    I have supported your channel and watched most of your videos. The bidding war you mentioned on day 1 is not necessary as long as there are negotiations and if we don't mind wasting 1 year. Also isnt it better to stick to multiple accounts and upselling instead of relying on your friends as per your 'How to make the best player part 1' video. With multiple accounts and upselling, we can train the skills we want and sell them to our main team cheaply and continue training from there. I have considered a combination of mutant creation and manipulation. And it would also be more fun when you combine different ways of playing the game.

@Mihai
    While I am not sure what's the fuss about being in the top 100 of associations when only 10 teams benefit from the token rewards. I think having the option to tank should not be removed. We all need breaks and many of us do not buy tokens so its nice to be able to accumulate resources and take breaks. Also there seem to be big problems at the top of the servers where eventually all players will end up. Tanking allows us to avoid it as long as we are able to accept our trophy average dropping from 4 to 3. Assuming only the league is lost. It should be more fun than getting to the top where we face same opponents season after season
    Last edited by Sillybq; 02-22-2020 at 06:15 AM.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Diglett View Post
    The game is somewhat scarce to experience so called experiments anyway. Why going after frustration when you can definitely have fun by winning?
    It isn’t really frustration, some people like to manipulate to avoid harder +1 level opponents, others decide not to and avoid manipulation.

Why people think it is not fun by winning by manipulation is due to the fact you could be playing completely abandoned teams and therefore it could become boring winning against those sort of teams.

But again people have reasons on why they want to manipulate and it does take hard work in the first day.
    Last edited by Max; 05-28-2020 at 12:38 PM.
    milpol likes this.

Silly for you " take a break ", mean you should play Champions league, Cup , Super Cup, and association, but tank in the league, pathetic...

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G950F folosind Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mihai Razvan View Post
    Silly for you " take a break ", mean you should play Champions league, Cup , Super Cup, and association, but tank in the league, pathetic...

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G950F folosind Tapatalk

That’s how the most successful clubs in the game play. If it wasn’t supposed to be this way, don’t you think Nordeus would have fixed it by now?

You’re the pathetic one, expecting everyone to play the way you think is right. Who cares if i win 3 trophies during a tanking season? Why are you bothered by how others play their game? You should play in a way that suits you and be happy. If you are so competitive and seeing others win trophies affects you, adapt and compete!

Trophies mean nothing unless you are guilty of judging others based on it. They are for our personal fulfilment. Some of the most respected players in the game have very few trophies. It does not define us so stop being abusive and insecure. Let others enjoy the game as they see fit.

Everyone here will eventually face tankers. I will have to face manipulating tankers as well. I ain’t going to come here and take it out on fellow forumers who are honest about their playing style. We just have to rise to the occasion and compete.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 02-22-2020 at 04:30 PM.
    HeavensAAA likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Diglett View Post
    Why don’t you try buying 1K tokens plus manipulation?

I never spend money on games as i usually don’t play games for very long. TE might be an exception as it allows me to win without spending any money and is not very time consuming.

I will be guaranteed victories if i buy 1k tokens? I haven’t heard that before. Most spenders i know are frustrated as they still lose.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    @Mihai

That’s how the most successful clubs in the game play. If it wasn’t supposed to be this way, don’t you think Nordeus would have fixed it by now?

You’re the pathetic one, expecting everyone to play the way you think is right. Who cares if i win 3 trophies during a tanking season? Why are you bothered by how others play their game? You should play in a way that suits you and be happy. If you are so competitive and seeing others win trophies affects you, adapt and compete!

Trophies mean nothing unless you are guilty of judging others based on it. They are for our personal fulfilment. Some of the most respected players in the game have very few trophies. It does not define us so stop being abusive and insecure. Let others enjoy the game as they see fit.

Everyone here will eventually face tankers. I will have to face manipulating tankers as well. I ain’t going to come here and take it out on fellow forumers who are honest about their playing style. We just have to rise to the occasion and compete.
    True, people should be able to play in whatever way they please, I admit I am guilty of judging by trophies but I am over that now, I have lost to a few teams that haven’t won much compared to me (not saying I won much at all though) and they outplayed me in every field despite being weaker. I had one case that I have told you about before where I was going for the title and on an unbeaten streak, he had no trophies and committed 4 fouls in 23 tackles and won the match so FairPlay.

Finally, you shouldn’t judge people on how they play as everyone has a “unique” style of play.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    I never spend money on games as i usually don’t play games for very long. TE might be an exception as it allows me to win without spending any money and is not very time consuming.

I will be guaranteed victories if i buy 1k tokens? I haven’t heard that before. Most spenders i know are frustrated as they still lose.
    That would cost €109.99 for 1031 tokens which is the same as $157.76 in Canadian Dollars, so certainly don’t do that.

The game is built up on certain users spending that much money a season and still losing or getting 140% teams in draws and not being able to compete.

I wouldn’t waste so much money if I were you.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    True, people should be able to play in whatever way they please, I admit I am guilty of judging by trophies but I am over that now, I have lost to a few teams that haven’t won much compared to me (not saying I won much at all though) and they outplayed me in every field despite being weaker. I had one case that I have told you about before where I was going for the title and on an unbeaten streak, he had no trophies and committed 4 fouls in 23 tackles and won the match so FairPlay.

Finally, you shouldn’t judge people on how they play as everyone has a “unique” style of play.

Yea mate. All of us live different lives and have different commitment levels and our trophies are often reflective of that. I have not even tanked before and he calls me pathetic. Who knows, i might not even have the time to manage while on holiday. And frankly i could easily have kept my mouth shut or worse, be pretentious about it.

For the losses you mentioned, if they were against abandoned team or bot, i can understand the frustration. I wouldn’t say that is judging or looking down on our competition in those circumstances. Its tough when getting trolled.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    That would cost €109.99 for 1031 tokens which is the same as $157.76 in Canadian Dollars, so certainly don’t do that.

The game is built up on certain users spending that much money a season and still losing or getting 140% teams in draws and not being able to compete.

I wouldn’t waste so much money if I were you.

Noted mate. Sound advice!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast