Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Why manipulating draws might actually diminish your fun

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Playing TE is like somehow living a life.
    Some people enjoy their family and children believing that this is the meaning of life.
    Some people have a passion, sports or arts and they are dedicate to that.
    Some people like to enjoy life. Stepping out, good food, women, drinks, travels.
    Some people want to offer to society (involving in politics, volunteering, environment actions) or being more spirituals.

So every one is choosing what completes him (if he is capable ofc) and having fun with it .
    IImaestroII, milpol and Der_Ryan_M like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihai Razvan View Post
    Silly for you " take a break ", mean you should play Champions league, Cup , Super Cup, and association, but tank in the league, pathetic...

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G950F folosind Tapatalk
    Look, people take breaks and they can do what they like, In Sillybq’s case whenever he wants to take a break which is fine, he still wants to win trophies and his solution is to tank which is fine, he can cut down on half the training and bonuses needed, we don’t have to be active all the time and for everyday of our lives, yes I have been very active on the forum lately, but am hagen’t on the game, I am taking it easy and supporting in game friends, but eventually I will stop posting for a couple of weeks or months when I have my summer break.

His solution can be positive for some reasons as you probably know. I don’t know why I should even be going through these but here we go.

1. Gaining resources.
    2. Tanking does wreck your record somewhat but not completely if you do not log in at all for significant periods of time, and this also ensures that the user can go back to participating in all 4 competitions when he is finished his/her break if he/she won the champions league/super league.
    3. Less training.

4. Adding more trophies to your cabinet.

5. Players will not lose quality so they do not have to buy any players if they choose not to.

6. If you renew the tokens and money then the user will have lots of money and tokens to use.

7. Many more that I couldn’t be bothered to list right now.

People have their playing styles and you should respect it. Only if they are breaching rules then Nordeus will ban them, they haven’t cracked down on tanking so therefore it is still “legal” in the game.

Sillybq can do what he wants; and he chooses how he plays.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Look, people take breaks and they can do what they like, In Sillybq’s case whenever he wants to take a break which is fine, he still wants to win trophies and his solution is to tank which is fine, he can cut down on half the training and bonuses needed, we don’t have to be active all the time and for everyday of our lives, yes I have been very active on the forum lately, but am hagen’t on the game, I am taking it easy and supporting in game friends, but eventually I will stop posting for a couple of weeks or months when I have my summer break.

His solution can be positive for some reasons as you probably know. I don’t know why I should even be going through these but here we go.

1. Gaining resources.
    2. Tanking does wreck your record somewhat but not completely if you do not log in at all for significant periods of time, and this also ensures that the user can go back to participating in all 4 competitions when he is finished his/her break if he/she won the champions league/super league.
    3. Less training.

4. Adding more trophies to your cabinet.

5. Players will not lose quality so they do not have to buy any players if they choose not to.

6. If you renew the tokens and money then the user will have lots of money and tokens to use.

7. Many more that I couldn’t be bothered to list right now.

People have their playing styles and you should respect it. Only if they are breaching rules then Nordeus will ban them, they haven’t cracked down on tanking so therefore it is still “legal” in the game.

Sillybq can do what he wants; and he chooses how he plays.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Point 2 is interesting. If you recall, I did ask about it before. But because i want the resources, i will be taking the losses.

Yep i am aware that I should not affect the league fight which could get me banned but other competitions are free for all.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Point 2 is interesting. If you recall, I did ask about it before. But because i want the resources, i will be taking the losses.

Yep i am aware that I should not affect the league fight which could get me banned but other competitions are free for all.
    You can get resources if you log in and get daily gifts from in game friends or you can watch ads and from daily log ins is where you can get them during period you are tanking.

You can only get banned from competitions is if you a user reports you Nordeus support, but most likely they will do nothing about it so don’t worry about that.

You can only get banned if someone reports you and Nordeus check your team and sees its buildup as suspicious.

In you're opinion this is normal, first picture

Second pictures my last 4 opponent from association, tankers , one of them 150%

My question for you MaxClean what resources you can get in 1 season ? I will answer for you:
    750 greens but you can get them, only if you collect them every day
    26 game league- 26 greens
    13 game Ucl -13 greens
    12 game Cup -12 greens
    1 game Super Cup 1green
    8 game Association- 8 greens
    Reach 1 st place association 20 greens
    But to get all those green you must to attend all the game and do a substitution
    With greens we finish, now tokens

How many tokens you can get in 28 day's?
    Maybe 35 from contract
    And probably 20-30 from daily log in so it will be around 50-60 tokens
    From event, it's very difficult only 5% of people can finish event without spent tokens, in last event I spent 200 tokens, but guess what ?! I didn't take even the emblem
    Tokens from association, if you not promote, how you can get tokens???

I understand, every person can choose how to play, but if you meet person from first picture , and ruined all you're season how you feel??? But this can happened after you save resources? You think this is fair???
    I'm level 41, I start to play when this team was level 8, I never finish out from big 4 , for me it's a disaster, when I will relegate, then I will stop to play, it's no sense for me.
    This it's my opinion, same how you have one
    Good luck

@Mihai

I am sorry but i have to respond even though you addressed Max.

While i am sympathetic, i still don’t think you should call me pathetic. Like i said, i was truthful but could have easily been pretentious.

Also i am nowhere near those players in quality and skill. I already am too new and inexperienced to create effective mutants and maintain a 8 star team on 160 tokens and daily videos. My season start quality is usually only 5 star and it is only 110 by season end.

All i know how to do is use tricks by watching youtube videos and reading guides. I win in an unglamorous way with a weak ass team.

You are experienced and probably had to deal with this for awhile. Maybe learn from The Prof how he handles the tankers successfully and how he maintains an almost 8 star team on 160 tokens per season and videos you counted through careful planning. And if formation/tactics still makes a difference, you should pick them up from him as well.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 02-23-2020 at 08:04 PM.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihai Razvan View Post
    In you're opinion this is normal, first picture

Second pictures my last 4 opponent from association, tankers , one of them 150%

My question for you MaxClean what resources you can get in 1 season ? I will answer for you:
    750 greens but you can get them, only if you collect them every day
    26 game league- 26 greens
    13 game Ucl -13 greens
    12 game Cup -12 greens
    1 game Super Cup 1green
    8 game Association- 8 greens
    Reach 1 st place association 20 greens
    But to get all those green you must to attend all the game and do a substitution
    With greens we finish, now tokens

How many tokens you can get in 28 day's?
    Maybe 35 from contract
    And probably 20-30 from daily log in so it will be around 50-60 tokens
    From event, it's very difficult only 5% of people can finish event without spent tokens, in last event I spent 200 tokens, but guess what ?! I didn't take even the emblem
    Tokens from association, if you not promote, how you can get tokens???

I understand, every person can choose how to play, but if you meet person from first picture , and ruined all you're season how you feel??? But this can happened after you save resources? You think this is fair???
    I'm level 41, I start to play when this team was level 8, I never finish out from big 4 , for me it's a disaster, when I will relegate, then I will stop to play, it's no sense for me.
    This it's my opinion, same how you have one
    Good luck

Thank you for responding, yes I probably didn’t go too far into this but, yes you are right and I understand that, If someone goes on a break, they will rebuild and gain a better squad, maybe like 20% depending on how long they take a break and tank, Sillybq’s quality is about 107% so if he goes on a break depending on how long he takes a break, he could probably raise his squad by about 20% to around 130%, yes quite strong but not as strong as this level 4 tanker. I totally agree, I don’t like this level 4 player he is staying on level 4 to bully out all of those playersI don’t like that and it is his choice and I hope he is banned I see that as pathetic and eventually, those players he has now will get too old and he will have to start again.

However, to get 180% players, you would have to have a lot of rests lying around, maybe 6 or 7 thousand and a lot of free time, I don’t think Sillybq will have enough time to gain that many resources and build an entire squad in that much time people have to go to work and do whatever they must do during their lives and surely he wouldn’t have time for that.

I agree with you, if I met one of those guys I would certainly be annoyed but I would tank our too, but as I said he would be on a break so he might not watch ads, but yes, if he goes on break for 2 months and gains 750 rests from a season, I still don’t see that as enough to build such a good squad, it is nearly perfect, and therefore he won’t reach 180% and probably not even 140%.

I don’t think it is fair for anyone to have such a squad, 180% is almost impossible to contend with but he surely wouldn’t have the time to do that.

I would be fuming if I got such an opponent but as I said, sorry for repeating this again, he won’t reach that level.

Once again I hope you win the Quadruple this season and I hope you don’t get such an opponent in your draws.

Thank you for responding, yes I probably didn’t go too far into this but, yes you are right and I understand that, If someone goes on a break, they will rebuild and gain a better squad, maybe like 20% depending on how long they take a break and tank, Sillybq’s quality is about 107% so if he goes on a break depending on how long he takes a break, he could probably raise his squad by about 20% to around 130%, yes quite strong but not as strong as this level 4 tanker. I totally agree, I don’t like this level 4 player he is staying on level 4 to bully out all of those playersI don’t like that and it is his choice and I hope he is banned I see that as pathetic and eventually, those players he has now will get too old and he will have to start again.

However, to get 180% players, you would have to have a lot of rests lying around, maybe 6 or 7 thousand and a lot of free time, I don’t think Sillybq will have enough time to gain that many resources and build an entire squad in that much time people have to go to work and do whatever they must do during their lives and surely he wouldn’t have time for that.

I agree with you, if I met one of those guys I would certainly be annoyed but I would tank our too, but as I said he would be on a break so he might not watch ads, but yes, if he goes on break for 2 months and gains 750 rests from a season, I still don’t see that as enough to build such a good squad, it is nearly perfect, and therefore he won’t reach 180% and probably not even 140%.

I don’t think it is fair for anyone to have such a squad, 180% is almost impossible to contend with but he surely wouldn’t have the time to do that.

I would be fuming if I got such an opponent but as I said, sorry for repeating this again, he won’t reach that level.

Once again I hope you win the Quadruple this season and I hope you don’t get such an opponent in your draws.

There is no way in hell I will get that high. I will manipulate even in a tanking season. I wouldn't want to lose 20-0 in a single league match. Weaker opponents lower margin losses. Max 115q and that's season end quality
    Last edited by Sillybq; 02-23-2020 at 07:47 PM.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    There is no way in hell I will get that high. I will manipulate even in a tanking season. I wouldn't want to lose 20-0 in a single league match. Weaker opponents lower margin losses. Max 115q
    True, I did say that was impossible without extensive money spending and so many rests.

True, I did say that was impossible without extensive money spending and so many rests.

You also mentioned a starting quality of 107 ending at 130. That's enough reason for him to slam me again as his quality in the pic is 124. I have never crossed 120 before in my entire career.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast