Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Why manipulating draws might actually diminish your fun

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    You also mentioned a starting quality of 107 ending at 130. That's enough reason for him to slam me again as his quality in the pic is 124. I have never crossed 120 before in my entire career.
    Oh I am really sorry about that, I was just making estimates on how much your team would grow should you repeat level and not get any recruitments.

Don’t worry about it enjoy the way you play. Sorry again.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Oh I am really sorry about that, I was just making estimates on how much your team would grow should you repeat level and not get any recruitments.

Don’t worry about it enjoy the way you play. Sorry again.

It just seem like you were trying to stir ****. Whatever.
    I don't know how you view tanking or if it benefits your team at all. But I am going do it the way Nik did it. His guides and method of play is second to none. Manipulate and lose only the league, win everything else if I am able.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 02-24-2020 at 01:34 AM.

@ Mihai

And i thought you were a fair player to judge me like you did. Gunning for top 10 in associations and frustrated are we?
    It looks like you too embrace tanking, manipulating and upselling. Not getting fair draws for your 5 star association in platinum and whining about it in the bugs section. Stop wasting their time! All the pictures of your competitors, you are no better. There are many associations struggling to survive in platinum, get bad draws yet do not complain like you. Pathetic is best reserved for you.

Why manipulating draws might actually diminish your fun-3a279fee-0115-43b0-8be1-c56db69625f0.jpg
    Why manipulating draws might actually diminish your fun-756c0ae2-49e3-46cd-bc42-7925542e4f8a.jpg
    Last edited by Sillybq; 02-24-2020 at 02:02 AM.
    maloukees likes this.

That one it's my second account, where I play with my friends, I play only association, but I not screw other players from win the cup or ucl, we play for fun
    It's a big difference
    My 1 st account it's in x-terminator 2
    But I have many account, maybe up to 20

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G950F folosind Tapatalk

@ Mihai

And i thought you were a fair player to judge me like you did. Gunning for top 10 in associations and frustrated are we?
    It looks like you too embrace tanking, manipulating and upselling. Not getting fair draws for your 5 star association in platinum and whining about it in the bugs section. Stop wasting their time! All the pictures of your competitors, you are no better. There are many associations struggling to survive in platinum, get bad draws yet do not complain like you. Pathetic is best reserved for you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3A279FEE-0115-43B0-8BE1-C56DB69625F0.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	84.3 KB 
ID:	132161
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	756C0AE2-49E3-46CD-BC42-7925542E4F8A.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	132162
    Look quality of that account 105% , not 180%
    + we have 5* association all opponent 6*

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihai Razvan View Post
    That one it's my second account, where I play with my friends, I play only association, but I not screw other players from win the cup or ucl, we play for fun
    It's a big difference

Wow you have 20 accounts how you manage them all?

Most of them I use for collect tokens, for emblem and t-shirt, with other I play event from the game ...

Der_Ryan_M and maloukees like this.

Oi lads

Sent from stupid app stop revealing my phone's name.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihai Razvan View Post
    It's a big difference

Whatever mate. Going through the past seasons threads, I can see many players won trophies while tanking. Your thoughts that it is pathetic is obviously not in line with many players. So its just your opinion.

You're the kind of player who ruins associations. I doubt it is considered a lesser evil. When I manipulate at level 6, I play mostly bots and abandoned teams and maybe 3 to 5 players in CL or Cup who log in a few times a week. I hurt less players with what I do. You on the other hand affect active players who make it to platinum depriving them of a spot. To me, its debatable who is a bigger dick.

My opinion is nothing of what we are doing is wrong as long as the system allows it and we go by the rules. To prevent what I am doing, Nordeus could easily just promote all teams who win any other tournament despite not finishing in top 8. Same goes for your association manipulation. Only let teams who have been promoted in the previous season join an association. All who tanked will just automatically get booted out and cannot join till next season.

Frankly speaking who likes losing to much weaker abandoned teams or bots. These exploits are like a free pass for active players. And they all require extra work. Upselling is tough, multiple accounts and watching lots of videos and tons of training. Can be done without multiple accounts but higher greys are useless and do not help with manipulating draws. Manipulation is hours at auction and tons of training as well asap. Tanking is the easiest but still requires a log in and a switch of players if participating in CL and Cup.

But it is a fact that players like you who operate 20 accounts and watch videos are assets to the game. You make more money for them. Much more than I do with my 2 accounts, 1 of which doesn't even watch videos. I assume you watch videos and upsell since you have so many 19 year old 9 star players.

Take away any one of the exploits Tanking, Manipulating and Upselling and there will be a sudden drop in daily active accounts. Changes have to be made slowly and progressively. Especially so if players who use exploits are core contributors to the company revenue stream.

If I were to suggest, what is most important in order to not lose players is to fix top of the server issues. Do something to improve it so players don't play each other month after month fight for the same few trophies.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 02-24-2020 at 03:49 PM.
    HeavensAAA and maloukees like this.

Max
    It just seem like you were trying to stir ****. Whatever.
    I don't know how you view tanking or if it benefits your team at all. But I am going do it the way Nik did it. His guides and method of play is second to none. Manipulate and lose only the league, win everything else if I am able.
    I wasn’t trying to stir ****, I was giving my opinions.

To be honest, I do not like people tanking but I am not going to stop anyone from doing it as it is their choice to do that.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast