Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Red Card

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    20

    Red Card

    Player already got sub to another player but still got a red card.... anyone also got this sh_ _

  2. #2
    Pro Sillybq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    762
    Similar to this case

    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...-red-card.html

    Players do get carded after being subbed but rarely. Maybe your player made a ruckus from the sidelines.

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    20
    Mmmm...quite logic....thanks bro👌👌👍👍

  4. #4
    Rix
    Rix is offline
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by harris13 View Post
    Player already got sub to another player but still got a red card.... anyone also got this sh_ _
    it's the game engine wishes you to lose. no point of bringing a real life analogy to justify this as even height and weight of players doesn't matter here.

    in real life it's quite possible but here, it's bogus.

  5. #5
    Pro Sillybq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    762
    @Rix

    Many different opinions were stated in the other thread I posted. It is all out in the open for him to decide which he believes.

    Better than just saying it is the game engine that wants you to lose when we do not even know if he lost.

  6. #6
    Rix
    Rix is offline
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    @Rix

    Many different opinions were stated in the other thread I posted. It is all out in the open for him to decide which he believes.

    Better than just saying it is the game engine that wants you to lose when we do not even know if he lost.
    mate, absolutely.

    but probably you misunderstood me a bit.

    when game engine or scripting doesn't even consider height/weight of players, then it's very unlikely that that'll consider some subs spitting on Referee or using slangs etc. at least that is what do I think. TE is grossly different from rl football.

    it's just randomisation and somehow it was fixed that, that player will get 2nd yellow, no matter what. but we are trying to find out the reason for that but there is no reason except randomisation.

    when the game engine isn't efficient enough to simulate on the field situations (read formation, morals etc), then it's very unlikely that the same engine will simulate off the field behaviours.

    I'm not contradicting anybody, I'm just pointing out the facts.

    and I've used "game engine wishes you to lose" as that was making it tough for him to win by this 2nd red card episode etc. it might or might not make him lose but definitely the wish was to make him lose.

    hoping I'm clearer a bit.

  7. #7
    Pro Sillybq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    762
    Quote Originally Posted by Rix View Post
    mate, absolutely.

    but probably you misunderstood me a bit.

    when game engine or scripting doesn't even consider height/weight of players, then it's very unlikely that that'll consider some subs spitting on Referee or using slangs etc. at least that is what do I think. TE is grossly different from rl football.

    it's just randomisation and somehow it was fixed that, that player will get 2nd yellow, no matter what. but we are trying to find out the reason for that but there is no reason except randomisation.

    when the game engine isn't efficient enough to simulate on the field situations (read formation, morals etc), then it's very unlikely that the same engine will simulate off the field behaviours.

    I'm not contradicting anybody, I'm just pointing out the facts.

    and I've used "game engine wishes you to lose" as that was making it tough for him to win by this 2nd red card episode etc. it might or might not make him lose but definitely the wish was to make him lose.

    hoping I'm clearer a bit.

    Thanks. Your explanation does clear things up alot. But we are both entitled to our own opinions nonetheless. I am still of the impression that Nordeus attempts to make the game as realistic as possible by recreating real football scenarios and situations.

    That’s how i rationalise having those 80 percent possession games with 20 plus shots and only 3 on target and lose to a team with 2 shots 2 goals. Or when i win and morale drops as some players may be affected by external forces like family problems, jealousy issues, disagreements and personality clashes.

  8. #8
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,715
    This incident has more to do with a "hidden" connection loss with the main server (than a fixed result).
    It's like the "ghost" goal case, or a different result than the game you played.
    In some cases, log out and log in few minutes before the game, could help.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  9. #9
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    20
    Once again happened when using sub the game doesnt detect totally this changes... the condition of d sub still 100%... maybe cause fr d server i guess...👌👌✌️

  10. #10
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    319
    From my understanding and observation, substitutions will take a very long delay when it is a heavily scripted match - ie. when the engine ‘wants’ us to lose a match, we can feel usual formations and strategies not working despite them being the most reasonable counters of opponents. If we allow the script to run without interventions, then it is more than likely we would get a troll result, draw or lose. And it is more than likely the engine has ‘set’ our top attackers to be missing chances after chances.

    A half-time sub made could happen as late as after 70th min in the more extreme cases. When a sub doesn’t happen within 10 minutes, then it is clear the match is quite scripted. I would always make a complete change of formation, tactics and set-piece takers to try influence the match - eg. Move my MC/DMC/DC from MC to DC and ST/AMC/MC from ST to MC, change from attacking to defensive, change from flank to middle (or other way round), counter on to off (or vice versus), etc. I would do all I could to change the ‘calculations’ of the match, as the current script is the exact opposite of what my team should be performing.

    The worst is nothing could be changed until the sub comes on to influence the match. Doing nothing is the very worst as it allows the script to carry on as it wishes.

    AAAFC - Manager Level 8

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast