Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Hello. Question about multiple accounts !

I am not going to comment here except to say some of you have no idea and others are claiming fantasy as real.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    He can have all the accounts as he want, but, the accounts can be used to abuse. If exists a evidence that he uses, 2,3,4,5+ accounts to support a main account that belong to himself, then you can contacxt the support.
    Go to the bugs subforum and you will see the thread with the Direct Link to open the Form.
    Good news everyone. Just create as many accounts as you can manage. Upselling is included in social features as well so it is all good and generally accepted.

Hello. Question about multiple accounts !-screenshot_2021-02-03-10-04-49-403_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    HeavensAAA likes this.

man...!!! so it is legally okay... they can't ban... so i should just create 14 accounts and play against each other....

In a way, I respect them more for not caving in to popular opinion. I like that 'you can create more accounts and take advantage of it' part. Well, at least now we know. Thanks for sharing

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by justusfernz View Post
    man...!!! so it is legally okay... they can't ban... so i should just create 14 accounts and play against each other....
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    In a way, I respect them more for not caving in to popular opinion. I like that 'you can create more accounts and take advantage of it' part. Well, at least now we know. Thanks for sharing
    From the login interface with several login options, it is very clear from the outset that Nordeus expects most managers would have a few accounts each. It is in their interests with more active users in watching ads, even when the majority of those secondary accounts may not join the pay-to-win market.

I also just set up a 2nd account this season, mainly to check out what kind of rewards the ‘mentor’ could be receiving (A new feature with some rewards tied in to achievements of clubs past level-1 like winning consecutive CL matches, so there is no info anywhere to have a full list of rewards). And from the looks of it, we probably need to set up some 5 accounts and run it semi-properly to unlock the best rewards for our main account.

So far, most 1st stage rewards are a few T and greens, with 1 being +5/10% attribute (2nd stage of ‘team player’ task would give +15% onto 3 very useful attributes onto AMs). Not bad at all tbh. You all should check it out. [It is unrealistic to expect any new managers adding our code onto their accounts, so we have to do it ourselves - which is probably what Nordeus expects anyway, hence their reply in such a way]

Hello. Question about multiple accounts !-11-b5-d800-a978-4399-b93-e-4-ea7-c85-abc58.jpg

14 accounts is fine too if we could manage. I may do 5 in total later when free (mainly to unlock rewards). For me, I may even struggle to remember so many emails to start with. The circle of added friends with hard work of adding/deleting inactive/adding cycle was done by end of last season with some 10+ friends supporting most finals these days.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

You make a fine salesperson HeavenAAA! They should hire you as their mystery forum participant 👍
    HeavensAAA likes this.

Apprentice
    Why shouldnt they? in other games having multiple acc is legit too, you can have many account for one game.
    have many acc for one assoc is also legit, if the problem because they can support each other, well you should add more TE friends, its easy just go to FB and join some TE Group, add them, you cant blame them, they have free time and data so...

if mutant is the problem, then you can blame on nordeus lol.

they can set minimum lowest skill to 1, you cant go below 1, cant go minus, with that they can solve two problem with one shot
    but they not brave enough, they afraid losing income from ads... maybe

No one said they shouldnt. Everyone just needs to know that it is ok since it was the moderators who stated it could be reported as abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Good news everyone. Just create as many accounts as you can manage. Upselling is included in social features as well so it is all good and generally accepted.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2021-02-03-10-04-49-403_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	90.0 KB 
ID:	136441
    I had this conversation before.... lol

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I had this conversation before.... lol
    All the conversations and feedback won't amount to anything if it's going to have a negative impact on their bottom line. I doubt many of us would behaved differently if in their shoes. It is afterall all about the money. Like I mentioned before, other than cosmetic changes. Few changes have benefits without us paying a hefty price.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast