Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Hello. Question about multiple accounts !

Hello. Question about multiple accounts !

I met a guy who has like 7 or more accounts. He told me, he showed me and i have evidence with screenshots to prove this. In his main team he has 2 accounts and his second team 5 accounts ! I think he has more but all i know are this 7 accounts.

Like i said i can prove and link him to his accounts with the evidence i provided from game facebook and others, but still my question is Top Eleven Staff can ban him and his accounts or not ? Thank you very much.

Last edit main team - wanted to say his association team cuz he has 2 !!!
    Last edited by gustav; 02-29-2020 at 07:37 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    In his main team he has 2 accounts and his second team 5 accounts !
    That's not possible.
    One team is one account, facebook or google account.
    It is legit to have as many accounts you want.
    What it's not legit is to affect with one team/account the results of your other team/account.
    For example to support your team with other 5 accounts or to have 2 teams in the same league and when playing with your main team, to use an illegal formation only for that game.
    If someone report this, you can be banned.
    khris likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

That's not possible. - It is possible because he has multiple facebook accounts created and One team is one account
    It is legit to have as many accounts you want. - how is this legit to have many accounts just to support eachother and make it unfair to others ? Legit is when you can have no more than 2 accounts.
    If someone report this, you can be banned. - wait what ? Im getting banned cuz someone has multiple accounts ? kappa

So the conclusion is if someone has multiple accounts can be banned right ?
    And where do i write a ticket to SUPPORT STAFF to tell them who is this guy and the proofs i have to take actions ? ty

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    So the conclusion is if someone has multiple accounts can be banned right ?
    Wrong.
    Read again what exactly I wrote.
    If he used a 2nd account to support when played against your team, take a screenshot and send it to support.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by gustav View Post
    I met a guy who has like 7 or more accounts. He told me, he showed me and i have evidence with screenshots to prove this. In his main team he has 2 accounts and his second team 5 accounts ! I think he has more but all i know are this 7 accounts.

Like i said i can prove and link him to his accounts with the evidence i provided from game facebook and others, but still my question is Top Eleven Staff can ban him and his accounts or not ? Thank you very much.

Last edit main team - wanted to say his association team cuz he has 2 !!!
    He can have all the accounts as he want, but, the accounts can be used to abuse. If exists a evidence that he uses, 2,3,4,5+ accounts to support a main account that belong to himself, then you can contacxt the support.
    Go to the bugs subforum and you will see the thread with the Direct Link to open the Form.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    That's not possible.
    One team is one account, facebook or google account.
    It is legit to have as many accounts you want.
    What it's not legit is to affect with one team/account the results of your other team/account.
    For example to support your team with other 5 accounts or to have 2 teams in the same league and when playing with your main team, to use an illegal formation only for that game.
    If someone report this, you can be banned.
    whoa,,,

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    He can have all the accounts as he want, but, the accounts can be used to abuse. If exists a evidence that he uses, 2,3,4,5+ accounts to support a main account that belong to himself, then you can contacxt the support.
    Go to the bugs subforum and you will see the thread with the Direct Link to open the Form.
    Khris, I guess gustav’s point of view is one person should not have more than 1 account via Facebook login, because it is very well known that Facebook policy prohibits any individual to create or own more than his/her specific only profile. And Nordeus really should not knowingly allow any individual to login to multiple Facebook accounts on the same device if they understand and respect Facebook policy when a single user is required to login to their teams via multiple Facebook accounts.

Obviously, if we do not have any knowledge about this happening, there is not much Nordeus and moderators could do about it. However, it is a totally different story if Nordeus knowingly allows such access when a whistleblower could provide proof of abuse.

It is very fine to suggest that no laws are broken (3rd party Facebook policy is not followed), but it is really appalling corporate behaviour to be close to morally bankrupt to turn a blind eye to such obvious abuse when evidence is presented.

I am not directing any blame onto you or any other moderators, as you are just doing your job there by stating the relevant policy, so please do not take any offence personally. But just feel your role is not easy when multiple Facebook accounts by any one particular individual is deemed fine by Nordeus’ standard when it could seem to be close to indefensible in most eyes.

Probably the best way to stop this is reporting this to Facebook directly and that person would have every single Facebook logins banned.
    khris likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

More account, more ads view by player's, more money for nordeus.
    If they will banned all those account, probably the game it will go down, probably nobody gonna play top eleven)
    I don't know how many user have, maybe they have evidence

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G950F folosind Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Khris, I guess gustav’s point of view is one person should not have more than 1 account via Facebook login, because it is very well known that Facebook policy prohibits any individual to create or own more than his/her specific only profile. And Nordeus really should not knowingly allow any individual to login to multiple Facebook accounts on the same device if they understand and respect Facebook policy when a single user is required to login to their teams via multiple Facebook accounts.

Obviously, if we do not have any knowledge about this happening, there is not much Nordeus and moderators could do about it. However, it is a totally different story if Nordeus knowingly allows such access when a whistleblower could provide proof of abuse.

It is very fine to suggest that no laws are broken (3rd party Facebook policy is not followed), but it is really appalling corporate behaviour to be close to morally bankrupt to turn a blind eye to such obvious abuse when evidence is presented.

I am not directing any blame onto you or any other moderators, as you are just doing your job there by stating the relevant policy, so please do not take any offence personally. But just feel your role is not easy when multiple Facebook accounts by any one particular individual is deemed fine by Nordeus’ standard when it could seem to be close to indefensible in most eyes.

Probably the best way to stop this is reporting this to Facebook directly and that person would have every single Facebook logins banned.
    You can have 30 gmail accounts but xD and we still at same point, as there's some kind of flexibility there, because a single home can have 5 members.... using same device.... 5 TE accounts lol

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    You can have 30 gmail accounts but xD and we still at same point, as there's some kind of flexibility there, because a single home can have 5 members.... using same device.... 5 TE accounts lol
    Even several accounts is still definitely more than fine. Without changing any login, each device can have 3 different logins, hence teams - Facebook, Apple ID and Play as Guest. And it is very reasonable to assume lots of us have at least 1 mobile and 1 tablet, hence at least 6 accounts if we’d like to set up 6 teams, and it would not be very surprising that many of us actually would use an old, dusted tablet to play another 3 teams to make it 9. A 2nd Facebook account for a company and then a 3rd Facebook as interest group logins are still possible.

But then any more than 10 seems to be going toward abusive as it is starting to become pretty difficult to convince most sensible players that running that many teams actively together has no thought about abusive when even setting up that many gmail accounts would have become impossible without multiple different valid phone numbers to receive notifications for verification, let alone Facebook logins. (Any can try setting up new gmail accounts - and using the same device to set up the 3rd account and beyond, gmail will request the user to provide a different phone number for each setup to receive a code for verification purposes - so it is impossible for an individual to set up 30 gmail accounts )

Gustav’s best option is to report the multiple profiles issue to Facebook to ensure that manager is banned from source, so that abusive manager would have lost Facebook logins altogether, which is way more than just losing TE teams access. Facebook is taking multiple profiles issue very, very seriously these days because of fake news via posts issues.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast